- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Eppendorf
- Product Code: 45806
Here is an Eppendorf epMotion 5075t Liquid Handler
This model is specifications is the same as the currently sold version in the newer case. New system with all included pipetting tools plus plate gripper is way over $100,000.00
- This system can transfer up to 1000ul of liquid into 8 wells per transfer
- This system can also transfer up to 300ul of liquid into a single well per transfer
- The addition of the gripper tool allows for labware to be moved around the deck
- The built in thermal mixing position allows for shaking and temp control of samples
- The addition of the HEPA filter and UV hood provides added protection to the users
We were unable to determine any functional differences in transfer capabilities between the system we are selling and the current model.
This Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Communication with software: PASSED
Basic setup calibration: PASSED
Aspiration and dispense: PASSED
Transport labware using gripper tool: PASSED
The testing performed verifies this Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler will perform as designed.
The pipetting tools function as they should and the arm operates the pipetting tools flawlessly.
You can purchase without worry, knowing you will receive exactly the Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler described in this listing and is ready to ship as described with a warranty.
System consists of:
Eppendorf 5075 liquid handler
Robotic arm with optical deck sensor and automated tool holder
TM 50, 300,1000 pipetting tools
TS 50, 300 pipetting tools
Gripper tool with park block
Built in TMX thermomixer position
HEPA filtration and UV decontamination hood
Waste bucket with bag ring
HP all-in-one computer running windows 10 and EPblue software
Power and communication cables, keyboard and mouse
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): XYZ Carrier with built in tool holder and optical sensor (Detects filling levels, tips, and labware)
Channels: 1 or 8
Disposable Tips: 10, 50, 300 or 1000ul can be used
ThermoMixer Module: -15 > ambient to 95C
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
TMX built in thermomixer position
UV decontamination and HEPA filtration system
Dimensions: Width 107 cm Depth 61 cm Height 67 cm
Weight: 116 kg
*The video below shows the exact instrument shown in this listing.*
Whenever applicable the video demonstrates the operation of all liquid handling arms by conducting liquid transfer, grippers by performing microplate or vial transfers, and showing the operation of other installed options.
The video below is provided to demonstrate the instrument’s functionality and condition.
Manual: Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.