- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Eppendorf
- Product Code: 25462
Here is an Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler Pred 5075t Unit6
This Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested optical sensor on arm: PASSED
Tested pipette tool loading: PASSED
Tested aspiration: PASSED
Tested dispense: PASSED
The testing performed verifies this Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler will perform as designed.
The pipetting tools function as they should and the arm operates the pipetting tools flawlessly.
You can purchase without worry, knowing you will receive exactly the Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler described in this listing and is ready to ship as described with a warranty.
System consists of:
Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler
Siemens PC running epBlue software ver10.09 (with monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): interchangeable tool arm with (2) heads
Volume: up to 1000ul
Tips Type: disposable
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video begins with a wide view of the Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler. A liquid transfer is observed.
The camera moves 360 degrees around the Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Liquid Handler showing all sides and the serial number. The camera returns to the original position.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.