- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Emerald
- Product Code: 25199
Here is an Emerald Protein BioSolutions OPTI-MATRIX Maker Crystallography
Made by Emerald Bio, rebranded by Protein BioSolutions.
New sold for around $50,000.00
This Emerald Protein BioSolutions OPTI-MATRIX Maker Crystallography system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Emerald Protein BioSolutions OPTI-MATRIX Maker Crystallography system passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power: PASSED
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested syringe movement: PASSED
Tested XY movement: PASSED
Tested dispense: PASSED
Tested wash cycle: PASSED
Tested stock management: PASSED
System consists of:
Emerald Protein BioSolutions OPTI-MATRIX Maker
(10) 100mL source bottles
(3) 1000mL source/waste bottles
Deep well plate block
Access hatch keys
Screen creation program "EZ-Screen Composer" not included but can be obtained by contacting manufacturer.
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Types: SBS plates and 96 well plates
Volume: Source volumes- 100mL
Number of Dispensing Liquids: 10+ stock water
Number of Dispensing Channels: 10
Dimensions(LxWxH): 22 x 17 x 24in
Power Requirements: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Video circles the Emerald Protein BioSolutions OPTI-MATRIX Maker Crystallography showing warranty and serial tags.
A successful run is performed and the version of the software is shown after before the video pans out and ends.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 250lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.