- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: WaVE
- Product Code: 27691
Here is a Cytiva GE Wave 20/50EH Bioreactor Unit9
Made by Wave Biotech, rebranded by Cytiva
PLEASE LET US KNOW CONFIGURATION YOU LOOKING FOR, WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUILD ONE. THIS IS A BASE PRICE.
Please note this reactor is very similar to the current model ReadyToProcess Wave 25 and uses the same disposable bags. Please see comparison, it looks like the main difference between the systems is the new look.
New ReadyToProcess Wave 25 can be priced from around $24,000 to $55,000 depending on the configuration.
The Wave Bioreactor is a rocker bioreactor is a rocking platform that uses a disposable, single-use bag and control system to keep cells in suspension and growing optimally.
Bioreactors create and maintain optimal conditions that help to keep cells suspended in the nutrient-rich medium.
Bioreactors have mainly only changed in software over the last 30+ years because the primary purpose does not change: allowing life to flourish.
If you do not require the latest software developments, an older bioreactor will meet your needs and save you in startup costs.
Wave bioreactors use sterile bio-containers to minimize the risk of contamination by microbes.
The cost of disposable bags is offset by not having to clean and sanitize a reusable vessel and lowering the risk of losing a batch to contamination.
This GE Wave 20/50EH Bioreactor is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The GE Wave 20/50EH Bioreactor passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested Power to Base: PASSED
Tested Sensor Communication: PASSED
Tested Heating: PASSED
Tested Temperature up to 45C: PASSED
Tested Rocker: PASSED
Tested Angle Adjustment: PASSED
Tested Rocker Speed: PASSED
Tested Loadcell Module: PASSED
System consists of:
GE Base 20/50EHT Wave Bioreactor
Cellbag Tray With RTD Probe Temperature Sensor
White Tray Lid
Communication and power cables
External modules (such as CO2 Mixer, O2 Mixer, and Gaspump 20) may be available for purchase with this unit. Please don't hesitate to ask for availability.
Cellbags can be purchased from the manufacturer Cytiva or one of their distributors.
Configuration and Setup:
Chamber Type: Disposable pre-sterilized bags
Rock Rate/Angle Ranges: Rate-2-40 Rocks/min. Angle-2-12deg
Temperature Range: 10C above ambient-50C
Dimensions: 38 x 22 x 9 in
Weight: 40 lbs
Power Requirements: 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
The video gives an overview of the GE Wave 20/50EH Bioreactor, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.