- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: CTL
- Product Code: 41696
Here is a CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer Fluorescence Pred S6 Unit2
S6 alternative will cost around $95K
This CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Initial boot-up sequence: PASSED
Visible light source & plate backlight: PASSED
Cell counting function: PASSED
Manual stage control through software: PASSED
Camera focus (manual): PASSED
Plate Type Calibration: PASSED
Plate Ejection & Loading: PASSED
Automated Light control through software: PASSED
Manual light control: PASSED
Spot recognition sensitivity adjustment: PASSED
System consists of:
C.T.L. ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer
High Sensitivity Digital Color Camera
PC running ImmunoSpot software ver6.5
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Plate Types: 6/12/24/48/96/384
Illumination Type: (2) White Light Sources
Manual focus lens
Integrated monitor and PC
The CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer is designed to acquire high-quality digital images of individual wells from a variety of microtiter plate formats.
These image files can be subsequently analyzed in a fully automated, high-throughput manner using CTL’s ImmunoSpot software, which was specifically developed for ELISPOT assay analysis and other spot-counting applications.
One of the most distinctive features of the CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer is its ability to capture plate images from ELISPOT and a wide range of bioassays.
In addition, the CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer's versatile design allows the user to select from a variety of emitted wavelengths when using fluorescent plates.
The CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer is capable of reading a wide variety of microtiter plates in a fully automated fashion, saving digital images of each well and entire plate overviews.
The video gives an overview of the CTL ImmunoSpot S5 UV Analyzer, and also performs functionality.
Manual: hardware documentation provided with purchase
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.