- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Covaris
- Product Code: 28117
Here is a Covaris S220 Focused Ultrasonicator Unit2
New costs around $52,000
This Covaris S220 Focused Ultrasonicator is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Covaris S220 Focused Ultrasonicator passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested connection to software: PASSED
Degassing function tested: PASSED
Tested operation of ultrasonics through power range: PASSED
Tested configuring of different run sequences within parameters of software: PASSED
Safety Interlock tested: PASSED
Tested temperature sensor from 5C to 40C: PASSED
We tested this Covaris S220 Focused Ultrasonicator to ensure all features operate as intended.
To sonicate a sample, all interlocks, electronics, degassing pump, and the ultrasonic generator must function correctly.
Knowing this Covaris S220 Focused Ultrasonicator is ready to go, you can buy with confidence.
System consists of:
Covaris S220 Adaptive Focused Ultrasonicator
Tube Holder 16mm x 100 mm THQ-16
Chiller included (may not be same as photos)
Computer running SonoLAB software ver7.2
Communication, power cables, and hoses.
Configuration and Setup:
Sample Holder: Covaris micro, milli and miniTube holders (not included)
Treatment Power: 100W average maximum
Water Bath Temperature Range: 5-40C
Dimensions: 8x21x13" (20x53x33cm) width x depth x height
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 500 VA maximum, 50-60Hz
Video gives an overview and demonstrates functionality of the Covaris S220 Focused Ultrasonicator.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 250lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.