- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Covaris
- Product Code: 25151
Here is a Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator Pred S220 Unit3
This Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
The testing we performed:
The Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested connection to software: PASSED
Degassing function tested: PASSED
Tested operation of ultrasonics through power range: PASSED
Tested configuring of different run sequences within parameters of software: PASSED
Safety Interlock tested: PASSED
Tested temperature sensor from 5C to 40C: PASSED
Performed test with powder sample and verified operation of ultrasonicator: PASSED
This Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator testing ensures all features operate as intended.
All interlocks, electronics, degassing pump, and ultrasonic generator must satisfactorily function to sonicate a sample.
You can buy with confidence knowing this Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator is ready to go.
"Ready to go" means this item is in stock as described below and is already tested as described above, so there is little to no lead time.
You do not have to wait for us to source the equipment because we already own it and are ready to pack and ship.
The system consists of:
Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator
1.50ml Microfuge Tube THQ-MT-1.5
Suitable chiller included (not pictured)
Dell Latitude i5 running SonoLAB software ver2.5
Communication, power cables, and hoses
Configuration and Setup:
Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 250V T 3A
Chiller: connected with 3/8 inch I.D. hoses with quick connect fittings (may be different than seen in pictures and videos)
Temperature Range: 5-40C, Water Bath: deionized or distiller water only
Dimensions(WxDxH): 8 x 21 x 13in (20 x 53 x 33cm)
The video shows the Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator; we zoom in to show the software and start a run.
Then we show close up of the tank to show the sonicator active, circling the Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator seeing the condition, serial tag, and connections.
Finally, we return to the front of the Covaris S2 Focused Ultrasonicator.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.