- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Covaris
- Product Code: 25799
Here is a Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator w/ WCS
New costs around $135,000.00
This Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator with Water Conditioning System(WCS) is in good working order.
A new UV bulb have been installed in the WCS.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Powered on: PASSED
Connected to software: PASSED
All movement options tested: PASSED
Degas pump tested: PASSED
All manual buttons tested: PASSED
WCS powered on and tested: PASSED
Successfully ran test protocol: PASSED
Door safety lock tested: PASSED
Water bath sensor tested: PASSED
Water bath temp sensor tested: PASSED
Chiller tested from -10 to 90C: PASSED
Sonication tested: PASSED
System consists of:
Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator
Water Conditioning System(WCS)
Julabo F25 Chiller
Dell Latitude i5 running SonoLab software ver7.3
Communication and power cables, and tubing.
Configuration and Setup:
Sample Holder/Labware Supported: 130ul microtube, 96-well plates, and as 1ml milliTUBEs
Treatment Power: average 100W
Water Bath Temperature Range: 5-40C, controllable; Ambient 15-32C
Dimensions (WxDxH): 61 x 76 x 48cm (24 x 30 x 19in)
Power Requirements: 100-240V 50-60Hz 500VA Max
This Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator with Water Conditioning System(WCS) system is a high intensity acoustic transducer, temperature monitoring device, circulation pump, water bath with safety enclosure.
- Cell lysis: mammalian, bacterial, yeast,
- cfDNA Extraction from Plasma,
- DNA Extraction from Dried Blood Spots,
- DNA/RNA/Chromatin Shearing,
- DNA/RNA/Total NA/Protein Extraction from FFPE,
- Tissue lysis and extraction
The video begins with a wide view of the entire Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator with Water Conditioning System(WCS)system. Sonication is observed.
The camera moves 360 degrees around the Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator with Water Conditioning System(WCS) system showing all sides and serial numbers.
The camera returns to the original position.
Quick Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LxWKmo7tKHmgtoU1WmDGdSa5-EYo3Vau/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
OB Packed Weight - 450lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.