- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Covaris
- Product Code: 26502
Here is a Covaris E220 evolution Focused Ultrasonicator
New over $120,000.00, this model has over 220 citations. Best in class.
This Covaris E220 evolution Focused Ultrasonicator is very clean and in good working condition.
There is some minor cosmetic damage to the exterior that does not affect operation.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Covaris E220 evolution Focused Ultrasonicator passed all tests and was found to be functional:
Unit powered on: PASSED
Connected to software: PASSED
Degas pump tested: PASSED
Blank Test run completed @5C with no errors: PASSED
All software movement controls tested: PASSED
Door sensor, lock, and release button tested: PASSED
System consists of:
Covaris E220 evolution Focused Ultrasonicator
Julabo F25 Chiller
Computer running SonoLab software
Communication and power cables, and tubing
Water conditioning unit can be added upon request.
Configuration and Setup:
Sample Processing Capacity: Single tube processing
NGS Sample Volumes: 15 to 130ul
Recommended Batch Size: 1 to 8 samples
Treatment Power: 100 Watts Average Power
Dimensions 24 W x 30 D x 19 H (61 cm x 76 cm x 48 cm)
The Covaris E220 evolution Focused Ultrasonicator enables multi-sample, batch preparation, capable of processing a wide range of sample types and volumes and may be programmed to process from 1 to 8 samples in a single batch.
The Covaris E220 evolution Focused Ultrasonicator can be upgraded to an E220 capable of processing 1-96 samples/run or to an LE220 for high-throughput processing without purchasing a new instrument.
Treatment System: Bench-top: high intensity acoustic transducer, sample positioning system, temperature monitoring device, circulation pump, and water bath with safety enclosure
Water Temp. Alarm Limit Can be set at +5.0C to +40.0C
Power Requirements 100 to 120, 200 to 240 V ~ 50 to 60 Hz, 500 VAC
Operating Environment Ambient temperature: 19C to 25C (66F to 77F)
The video starts with an overview of the Covaris E220 evolution Focused Ultrasonicator.
After that we show software, test run, manual controls, exterior condition, connectors, and serial tag.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
OB Packed Weight - 450lb
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.