- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: BMG
- Product Code: 44208
Here is a BMG FLUOstar Omega Microplate Reader
New costs over $25,000
This BMG FLUOstar Omega Microplate Reader is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BMG FLUOstar Omega Microplate Reader passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested Fluorescence Top protocol: PASSED
Tested Fluorescence Bottom protocol: PASSED
Tested Time Resolved Fluor protocol: PASSED
The testing performed on this BMG FLUOstar Omega Microplate Reader verifies operation of the light source, optics and detectors.
All of which were found to be working as expected.
System consists of:
BMG FLUOstar Omega Microplate Reader
Computer running Omega software ver5.5
Communication and power cables
Fluorescence Intensity Optics (For top Read FL)
Bottom Optics (For Bottom read FL)
Please let us know if you are looking to add other filters
Configuration and Setup:
Detection Mode: Fluorescence
Limit of detection: <5 mP SD at 1 nM fluorescein
Spectral Range: 240 ... 740 nm (depending on installed filters)
Plate Formats: All microplate formats up to 1536-well
Incubation Range: from ambient +4C to 45C, in 0.1C steps
Shaking: Linear, orbital and double-orbital shaking with user-definable time and speed
The video shows condition of the BMG FLUOstar Omega Microplate Reader, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.