- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: BMG
- Product Code: 32143
Here is a BMG CLARIOstar Microplate Reader w/ Stacker Pred Plus
Current model is CLARIOstar Plus
This BMG CLARIOstar Microplate Reader is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BMG CLARIOstar Microplate Reader passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested Reader Connection to Software: PASSED
Tested Temperature up to 40C: PASSED
Tested Fluorescence Test: PASSED
Tested TRF Test: PASSED
Tested Luminescence Test: PASSED
Tested Absorbance Test: PASSED
Tested AlphaScreen Test: PASSED
Tested Syringe A: PASSED
Tested Syringe B: PASSED
Tested Filter Tray: PASSED
Tested Filter Auto-Detect: PASSED
Tested Connection to Stacker: PASSED
System consists of:
BMG Labtech CLARIOstar
CLARIOstar Stacker III
(2) 50 microplate Magazines
Compound Vessel Holder
384 Aperture Spoon
FITC 505 LP
Dell Latitude i5 running CLARIOstar software ver5.2
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Detection Modes: Fluorescence Intensity (including FRET), Luminescence (flash, glow, and BRET), UV/Vis Absorbance, Fluorescence Polarization / Anisotropy - Time-Resolved Fluorescence - including TR-FRET, and AlphaScreen / AlphaLISA
Measurement Modes: Top and Bottom reading, Endpoint and Kinetic measurements, Spectral Scanning (Fluorescence, Luminescence and Absorbance) - Well Scanning
Microplate Format: 6 to 1536-well plates, LVis Plate with 16 microspots (2uL)
Light Sources: High-energy xenon flash lamp and Dedicated Laser for AlphaScreen / AlphaLISA
Dual LVF Monochromator: Spectral Range: 320 - 850 nm (selectable increments from 0.1 to 10 nm) - Software Selectable Bandwidths: 8 - 100 nm
Linear Variable Dichroic Mirror: Spectral Range: 340 - 740 nm (selectable increments of 0.1 nm)
UV/Vis Absorbance Spectrometer: Spectral Scanning or up to 8 discrete wavelengths in less than 1 sec / well - Spectral Range: 220 - 1000 nm (selectable increments from 1 to 10 nm) - Bandwidth: 3 nm
Lum Dynamic Range: 7 decades
ABS Dynamic Range: 0 - 4 OD
- 1 flash: 8s (96), 15s (384), 28s (1536)
- Up to two built-in reagent injectors
- Injection into 6-well up to 384-well plates
- Individual injection volumes for each well (3 to 350 uL)
- Incubation range from 3C above ambient to 45C or 65C
- Double orbital, orbital and linear shaking
- Programmable shake time and speed
The video gives a general overview of the BMG CLARIOstar Microplate Reader with functionality demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.