- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 42183
Here is a BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser MFXPW
Over $30K new in this configuration
We can also configure this with a BioStack stacker upon request (optional upgrade)
This BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested syringe pump A dispense: PASSED
Tested syringe pump B dispense: PASSED
Tested primary peristaltic pump: PASSED
Tested secondary peristaltic pump: PASSED
Tested wash function: PASSED
Tested dispense function: PASSED
Tested aspirate function: PASSED
Tested shaking function: PASSED
We tested this BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser operation and inspected for any discrepancies.
You can purchase with confidence knowing this BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser will operate as expected and is ready to go.
System consists of:
BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser MFXPW
Syringe Pump module
Secondary Peri-Pump module
Strip Washer Module
96/384 Strip Washer Manifold
8-Tube Syringe manifolds
New in Box 10uL Cassette
New in Box 5uL Cassette
Washer Buffer bottle
Standard power cord.
*glassware, microplate NOT included*
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Types: 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, 384- and 1536-well
Syringe Volume Range uL/well: 5-3000 Peri-pump; Volume range uL/well: 0.5, and 1-3000
Number Dispensing Liquids: 4
Manifold: Syringe 8-tube, 96/384-Well strip washer
Cassette Type: 10uL & 5uL
Power: 100 - 240 Volts AC 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 17.19” W x 11.75” D x 8” H (43.51 x 29.21 x 20.32 cm)
Weight: 19.5 lbs (8.8 kg)
The video gives an overview of the BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser, demonstrating functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.