- Stock: SOLD
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 24347
Here is a BioTek ELx405 Select Microplate Washer ELX405VRS w/ BioStack Stacker, Ultrasonic Pred 405 TS/LS
Current model is 405 TS/LS
This BioTek ELx405 Select Microplate Washer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek ELx405 Select Microplate Washer passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Initial Power Boot system with no errors: PASSED
All front buttons and menu selections: PASSED
Valve Module: PASSED
Pre-set wash cycles: PASSED
Wash Cycle creator and editor: PASSED
BioTek BioStack & Communication with ELx405: PASSED
Ultrasonic function: PASSED
All Built in pumps: PASSED
The testing performed on this BioTek ELx405 Select Microplate Washer verifies all passages are clear and all functions operate as designed.
Due to this testing you can purchase with confidence this instrument is ready to go.
"Ready to go" means this item is in stock as described below and is already tested as described above so there is little to no lead time.
You do not have to wait for us to source the equipment because we already own it and are ready to pack and ship.
System consists of:
BioTek INSTRUMENTS ELx405VRS Select
96-Well Manifold (for 96 Well plates)
(2) easily removable, interchangeable stacks (one input and one output)
Built in Ultrasonic Cleaner
BioTek Valve Module
Vacuum Pump (Pump provided may be different than pump shown)
Standard power cords, and hoses.
Configuration and Setup:
Usable Labware: 96-well microplates
Manifold Channels: 96 for aspiration and 96 for dispense
Number of Dispensing Liquids: 1-4
Dispense Volume Range: 50 to 3000 uL/well, in 1-9 uL increments
Options: BioTek BioStack2, Sonicator, Valve Module
This BioTek ELx405 Select Microplate Washer is a market leader in plate washing for decades. This ELx405 Select has VRS options.
Models are equipped with Buffer Switching valves that support up to four separate.
"R" for standard model to wash 96-well microplates. It has one manifold with 96 sets of dispense and aspirate tubes.
Models are equipped with BioTeks patent-pending Ultrasonic Advantage
The ELx405's patent pending Ultrasonic Advantage offers effortless washer manifold maintenance. Scientists regard unexpected clogging of manifold tubes to be the largest contributor to assay failure.
Cleaning these tubes is a time consuming and labor intensive process. BioTek's Ultrasonic Advantage incorporates the power of ultrasonic cleaning to make the ELx405 the first self-maintaining microplate washer.
Compact, fast, and easy to use, the Bio-Stack Microplate Stacker can efficiently and repeatedly transfer a stack of microplates to a wide variety of BioTek instruments.
The Bio-Stacks seamless operation and rugged construction guarantee walk-away automation wherever washing, dispensing, pipetting, and reading of multiple microplates is performed.
This Luminex xMAP approved BioTek ELx405 Select Microplate Washer with Biostack, Valve Module, and built in sonicator is an ideal choice among professionals.
General overview of the BioTek ELx405 Select Microplate Washer system with 96-well microplate wash cycles, vacuum pump, and BioStack demonstrations.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.