- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 41704
Here is a BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer ELX405UCWS w/ BioStack Stacker Pred 405 TS/LS
Current model is 405 TS/LS
This BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Power on and system boot : PASSED
Menu buttons: PASSED
Pre-set wash cycles: PASSED
Wash cycle creator and editor: PASSED
Vacuum pump interface: PASSED
BioStack interface: PASSED
Ultrasonic Advantage function: PASSED
This BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer was run though wash cycles and inspected to ensure that all fluid passages are clear.
All wells on the plate are also washed, the sensors and actuators operate as designed and for repeatability of operation.
Due to this testing you can purchase with confidence knowing this BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer is good to go.
System consists of:
BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer ELX405UCWS
Positioning bracket for BioTek BioStack
(2) easily removable, interchangeable stacks (one input and one output)
Built-in Ultrasonic Cleaner
Vacuum Pump (Pump provided may be different than pump shown)
Standard power cords
Configuration and Setup:
"U" - 96-/384-well microplate washing: 96-tube (8 x 12) manifold + Dual-Action
"CW" - optimized cell washing for loosely adherent monolayers
"S" - built-in ultrasonic cleaner for manifold self-maintenance
Microplate Types: 96, 384
Shaking: Yes, Soaking: Yes
Number Dispensing Liquids: 1
Dispensing Channels: 96
Wash Speed: 96-well, 300 uL/well, 3 cycles - <30 seconds, 384-wells, 100 uL/well, 3 cycles - <80 seconds
Usable Labware: 96 & 384 well Standard Microplates
Manifold Channels: "Dual-Action" Manifold w/ 96 sets of aspiration&dispense tubes in a fixed horizontal pattern
Number of Dispensing Liquids: 1
Dispense Volume Range: 50 to 3000 uL/well, in 1-9 uL increments
Options: BioStack, Sonicator, Dual Manifold
The BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer is the market leader in 384-/96-well microplate washing.
The Select also has BioTek's patented Dual-Action manifold, providing independent control of both dispense and aspirate manifolds for precise overfill washing and overflow protection in both 384- and 96-well microplates.
This BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer washes both 384-well and 96-well standard and deep microplates without the need for any hardware changes.
With its angled dispense tubes, full control of dispense and aspiration rates and unique X, Y, Z positioning, the ELx405-USD Select is ideal for the most demanding wash requirements.
The ELx405's patent pending Ultrasonic Advantage offers effortless washer manifold maintenance. Scientists regard unexpected clogging of manifold tubes to be the largest contributor to assay failure.
Cleaning these tubes is a time consuming and labor intensive process. BioTek's Ultrasonic Advantage incorporates the power of ultrasonic cleaning to make the ELx405 the first self-maintaining microplate washer.
A total solution, the ELx405 offers 384- and 96-well plate washing for multiplex bead assays, ELISAs and cellular assays all together in a single, robot-compatible design.
Compact, fast, and easy to use, the Bio-Stack2WR microplate Stacker can efficiently and repeatedly transfer a stack of microplates to a wide variety of BioTek instruments.
The Bio-Stack is a seamless operation and rugged construction guarantee walk-away automation wherever washing, dispensing, pipetting, and/or reading of multiple microplates is performed.
This Luminex xMAP approved BioTek ELx405 Select with Biostack, and built in sonicator is an ideal choice among professionals.
The video gives an overview of the BioTek ELx405 Select CW Microplate Washer, and also performs functionality.
25" x 25" x 25" @ 45# - 21" x 17" x 15" @ 30#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.