- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 32558
Here is a BioTek EL406 Microplate Dispenser 406PSUB1 w/ BioStack3WR Stacker Unit2
New this setup is around $70K
This BioTek EL406 Microplate Dispenser is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek EL406 Microplate Dispenser passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Manifold Dispense: PASSED
Manifold Aspirate: PASSED
Plate wash with BioStack operation: PASSED
Auto Clean with Ultra Sonication: PASSED
Method Creation: PASSED
Syringe pump dispensing channels A and B: PASSED
Peristaltic pump dispensing: PASSED
Peristaltic pump purging: PASSED
Timed Shaking: PASSED
BioStack Verification: PASSED
BioStack Alignment: PASSED
System consists of:
BioTek EL406PSUB1 Microplate Washer Dispenser
BioStack 3WR Microplate Stacker BIOSTACK3WR
Dual Syringe Pump
Used 5ul Cartridge
(2) 16 Tube-7 Syringe Dispense Manifolds
Built in Sonicator
Built in Peristaltic Pump
BioStack Power Supply
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Types (96, 384, 1536), Plate Profile: standard
Shaking: YES, Soaking: YES, Sonication: YES
Number of Dispensing liquids that can be used: 1
Manifold: Dual manifold with 96 sets of aspirate and dispense tubes arranged in an 8x12 array
Pumps: Syringe A, Syringe B, Peristaltic pump
The video gives an overview of the BioTek EL406 Microplate Dispenser, and also show instrument functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.