- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 44860
Here is a BioTek BioStack 4 Microplate Stacker BIOSTACK4
Made in 2021
This BioTek BioStack 4 Microplate Stacker is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek BioStack 4 Microplate Stacker passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Initial Power Boot system with no errors: PASSED
Fully Tested motorized components: PASSED
Tested unit with BioTek Elx405 for connectivity & Usability: PASSED
Ran Verification Test: PASSED
System consists of:
BioTek BioStack 4 Microplate Stacker BIOSTACK4
30-plate Stacks (
Configuration and Setup:
Number of Stacks: 2
Types of Microplates: 96, 384 and 1536
Microplate Capacity: 30- plate stack capacity
De-lidding Capability: (96-, 384-, 1536-well plates) Nunc plates 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-well
Maximum Plate Height: 23.2mm
Compact, fast, and easy to use, the BioTek BioStack 4 Microplate Stacker can efficiently and repeatedly transfer a stack of microplates to a wide variety of BioTek instruments.
The Bio-Stack’s seamless operation and rugged construction guarantee walk-away automation wherever washing, dispensing, pipetting, and/or reading of multiple microplates is performed.
The video gives a general overview of the BioTek BioStack 4 Microplate Stacker.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.