- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 25429
Here is a BioTek 405 LS Microplate Washer 405LSRS w/ BioStack 2WR Stacker
New costs about $24,000 with Stacker
This BioTek 405 LS Microplate Washer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek 405 LS Microplate Washer passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested initial power boot system: PASSED
Tested all front buttons and menu selections: PASSED
Tested pre-set wash cycles: PASSED
Tested wash cycle creator and editor: PASSED
Tested vacuum pump: PASSED
Tested BioStack stacker and communication: PASSED
Tested ultrasonic function: PASSED
Tested all built in pumps: PASSED
System consists of:
BioTek 405 LS Microplate Washer 405LSRS
BioStack Stacker w/ (2) easily removable interchangeable stacks (input, output) (Types of Microplates: 96, 384 and 1536; Microplate Capacity: 30)
Built in Ultrasonic Cleaner
Standard flow vacuum pump (might be different from one in the photos, but will meet specification)
Standard power cords.
Configuration and Setup:
Usable Labware: 96 well Microplates
Manifold Channels: 96 for aspiration and 96 for dispense
Number of Dispensing Liquids: 1
Dispense Volume Range: 25 to 3000 uL/well, in 1 uL increments
Options: Biotek Biostack for automated plate loading, built in Sonicator
The BioTek 405 LSRS Microplate Washer has a well-earned reputation as an economical plate washer that offers excellent performance and reliability.
Washing protocols range from gentle cell washing to vigorous ELISA workflows.
The BioTek 405 LSRS Microplate Washer has a simple user interface for creating and executing wash, dispense, aspirate, and maintenance protocols within the extensive onboard software.
This unit is installed with "RS" options; R is the Standard model to wash 96-well microplates. It has one manifold with 96 sets of dispense and aspirate tubes.
"S" is equipped with BioTek's patent-pending Ultrasonic Advantage feature - a built-in ultrasonic cleaner (or sonicator) for enhanced maintenance of the manifold tubes.
A stainless steel cleaning reservoir with an ultrasonic transducer bonded to its bottom is installed on the washer.
This unit supports the placement of a magnet under the microplate.
The magnet attracts the beads to settle at the bottom of the wells to retain them during a wash protocol; magnets are available for purchase from BioTek.
The BioTek Vacuum filtration feature automates the wash steps to filter microplates for optimal performance, with filter pore sizes ranging from 0.45um to 1.2um.
This Luminex xMAP approved BioTek 405LSRS with Vacuum filtration module with a built-in sonicator is the ideal choice for professionals.
General overview of the BioTek 405 LS Microplate Washer system with wash cycle, vacuum pump, and vacuum filtration demonstrations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.