- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotage
- Product Code: 30565
Here is a Biotage Isolera One Flash Purification Chromatography ISO-1SV Pred Selekt
This Biotage Isolera One Flash Purification Chromatography system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Biotage Isolera One Flash Purification Chromatography system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
UV Detection of NAI: PASSED
Gradient of dyed solvents: PASSED
Arm Dispersion and Movement: PASSED
Touch Screen: PASSED
System consists of:
Biotage Isolera One Flash Chromatography system
16x150mm Test Tube Rack
Standard power cord
Please note: glassware, test tubes, and column are not included. Alternate racks can be purchased seperatly at ~$235 for pack of 4 from the manufacture.
Configuration and Setup:
Detection: UV-VIS (200 - 800nm) detectors
Flow Range: 1-200ml/min
Solvent Delivery: two constant volume (3 mL) electric HPFC pumps
Flow Cell Path Length: 0.3mm
UV lamp: Deuterium discharge, 25W, Tungsten lamp: 10W (used with the UV-VIS detector)
Dimensions:14" x 23.5" x 19.6" (W x H x L)
Power Requirements:100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
The first video is a walkaround of the Biotage Isolera One Flash Purification Chromatography system showing software, serial tags and warranty stickers.
The second video shows a run and the peak obtained from the Sodium Iodide.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.