- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotage
- Product Code: 26447
Here is a Biotage Isolera Four Flash Purification Chromatography ISO-1EV Pred Selekt
Current model is Biotage Selekt
This Biotage Isolera Four Flash Purification Chromatography system is in good working order with minor, aesthetic blemishes that don't affect functionality.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Biotage Isolera Four Flash Purification Chromatography system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
UV Detection of NAI: PASSED
Gradient of dyed solvents: PASSED
Arm Dispersion and Movement: PASSED
Touch Screen: PASSED
System consists of:
Biotage Isolera Four Flash Chromatography System ISO-1EV
18x150mm Test Tube Rack
Please note: glassware not included and is for testing purposes only.
Configuration and Setup:
Detection: UV-VIS (200 - 800nm) detectors
Flow Range: 1-200ml/min
Available Cartridge Lines: 4
Flow Cell Path Length: 0.3mm
UV lamp: Deuterium discharge, 25W, Tungsten lamp: 10W (used with the UV-VIS detector)
First video is a walkaround of the Biotage Isolera Four Flash Purification Chromatography system showing software, serial tags and warranty stickers.
Second video shows a run being performed and the peak obtained from the Sodium Iodide.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Internal link to item
Second link to view
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.