- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotage
- Product Code: 26432
Here is a Biotage Extrahera Sample Preparation SLE SPE PLD PPT
New costs about $60K
This Biotage Extrahera Sample Preparation system is in good working order with minor, aesthetic blemishes that do not affect functionality.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Biotage Extrahera Sample Preparation system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Liquid Transfer: PASSED
Carousel Movement: PASSED
Solvent Refill: PASSED
Reservoir Sensing: PASSED
Tip Pick Up/Drop off: PASSED
N2 Mixing: PASSED
Method Creation: PASSED
System consists of:
Biotage Extrahera Liquid Handler P/N 414001
(5) Source bottle caps
Pressure Regulator with moisture collectors
(2) power cables.
Please note that plates, source bottles, tips, and tip carriers are not included.
Configuration and Setup:
Preparation Methods: Supported Liquid Extraction, Solid Phase Extraction, Phospholipid Depletion, Protein Precipitation, Dual Mode Extraction with in-situ hydrolysis
Solvent Inlets: 5
Position Movement: Carousel and Lifter
Filtration Methods: Filtration, Filtration+
Pipetting Channels: 8
Dimensions: 860 x 570 x 730 mm
Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V~, 50/60 Hz
The first video gives an overview of the Biotage Extrahera Sample Preparation system.
The second video performs functionality of the Biotage Extrahera Sample Preparation system.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
OB Packed Weight - 400lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.