- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ProteinSimple
- Product Code: 31953
Here is a Bio-techne ProteinSimple Peggy Sue Simple Western Blot w/ Auxiliary Module Unit2
New costs over $320K
If you choose you should be able to buy from Biotechne/Protein Simple manufacturers service PM and service agreement, in the end getting the complete system with 1 year warranty for less than 33% vs buying it new.
This ProteinSimple Peggy Sue Simple Western Blot is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The ProteinSimple Peggy Sue Simple Western Blot passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested connection to software: PASSED
Tested camera: PASSED
Tested open drawers function: PASSED
Tested leveling function: PASSED
Tested vacuum module: PASSED
Ran Clean Process: PASSED
Ran Self Test: PASSED
Ran Peggy Sue Charge assay: PASSED (this run did not use sample or reagents)
Ran Peggy Sue Size assay: PASSED (this run did not use sample or reagents)
System consists of:
ProteinSimple Peggy Sue Simple Western
Auxiliary Vacuum Module (w/ Waste and DI Water bottles)
Desktop PC running Compass SW software
Communication and power cables.
Please note: none of the consumables seen in the photos or videos are included with this item.
Configuration and Setup:
ProteinSimple Peggy Sue performs Simple Western assays.
A Simple Western assay is an automated Western - no gels, no transfer devices, no blots, no film and no manual analysis.
Separates proteins by size or charge
Minimum sample required: 0.3uG
Minimum volume required: 3-5uL per well
Can process up to 96 data points per run
pl Range: 2-440kDa
Sizing CV: <10%
Intra-assay CV: <15%
Inter-assay CV: <20%
Resolution: +/- 15-20% MW kDa, +/- 10% for MW >20kDa
Quantitation CV: <20%
The video gives an overview of the ProteinSimple Peggy Sue Simple Western Blot system, and also performs communication with software and functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.