- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ProteinSimple
- Product Code: 29920
Here is a Bio-Techne ProteinSimple NanoPro 1000 Simple Western Proteins Characterization
New costs over $240K
This ProteinSimple NanoPro 1000 Simple Western Proteins Characterization system is in good working order.
Please see exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The ProteinSimple NanoPro 1000 Simple Western Proteins Characterization system passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power on and connection to software: PASSED
Tested vacuum function: PASSED
Ran a modified (for time) assay: PASSED (this run did not use sample or reagents)
Tested all drawer functions: PASSED
Tested Auxiliary module: PASSED
Ran cleanup process: PASSED
System consists of:
ProteinSimple NanoPro 1000 Simple Western Proteins Characterization system
Desktop PC running Compass software v5.0 (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Communication cables and fluid line bundle
Please note: any capillaries, capillary holders, MWP's or any other consumables seen in the photos and video are not included and were used for testing purposes only
Configuration and Setup:
Size or pI Range: widest gradient ranges from pI 3 to pI 10
Sample Required: 0.6 - 1.2ug
Volume Required: 5 - 12 uL/well
Walk-away automation adds convenience for up to 96 samples
Sample Cooling: 3C
Sizing: CV <10%
Intra-assay: CV <20%
Inter-assay: CV <20%
Resolution: (+/- percent difference in MW) +/- 0.1 pI units
Quantitation: CV <20%
Dynamic Range: 3 logs
Sensitivity: Low pg
Capillary: 5cm, 100um, 400nL
Dimensions (WxDxH): 94 x 61 x 84cm (37 x 24 x 33in)
Weight: 82 kg (180 lbs)
Power Requirements: 100 - 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 205W
Operating Humidity Range: 15 - 70% relative, non-condensing
Operating Temperature Range: 15 - 25C (59 - 77F)
Sample Cooling: 3C
Maximum Samples per Run: 96
The video gives a short walk around showing condition of the ProteinSimple NanoPro 1000 Simple Western Proteins Characterization system, connections, and software
The video shows an assay being started, up to the loading capillaries into the separation tray, then continuing when the assay has completed.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.