- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Protein Simple
- Product Code: 30411
Here is a Bio-techne Protein Simple MFI 5200 5000 Series Micro-Flow Imaging Particle Analyzer w/ Bot1 Autosampler
New system is over $85K
This Protein Simple MFI 5200 Micro-Flow Imaging System is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Protein Simple MFI 5200 Micro-Flow Imaging System passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested connection to included MVSS software: PASSED
Tested motorized stage homing and travel: PASSED
Tested illumination optimization: PASSED
Tested coarse and fine focus: PASSED
Tested pump calibration and function: PASSED
Tested Bot1 travel and pipetting: PASSED
Ran batch method analysis of 10uM bead standard: PASSED
System consists of:
Protein Simple MFI 5200 Micro-Flow Imaging Particle Analyzer
Flow Cell, 100µm,1.6mm, SP3, Silane Uncoated
Bot1 High Throughput Autosampler w/Bot 1 Stand and sample inlet port
Computer with MVSS and MVAS Software (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Communication and power cables
Please note Bot1 sampler labware and stage adapters are not included. At a minimum you will need the Tip Rack holder priced $345 plus consumables
For Waste bin, you can use tip box or order waste bin from Protein Simple along with other accessories per your application
Configuration and Setup:
High Throughput Bot1 Autosampler
Size Range: 1um to 70um
Percent of Sample Analyzed: >85% - entire size range
Depth of Field (DOF): 100um
Flow Cell Depth: 100um - DOF matched
Analysis Rate: 150 uL/min
Maximum Concentration (@2.5um): 900,000 particles/mL
Sample Loading Options:
- Pipette tip: 1 mL manual insertion, 1 mL Autosampler
- Syringe barrel: 2 mL, 10 mL, 20 mL manual insertion
- BD Hypak Syringe Introduction Adapter: 1 mL, 2 mL
Flow Cell Coatings: Non-coated, hydrophobic, custom
- Chart formats: histograms, scatterplots, trend charts
- Image formats: uncompressed TIFF (analysis), compressed JPG (storage)
Particle Count Parameters: Particle count, concentration, mass, volume
Morphology Parameters: Size (ECD), maximum ferret diameter, aspect ratio, circularity, area, perimeter, intensity
Customized Analysis Filters: Combine two or more image and count parameters in a filter, for up to 511 different custom analysis filters
MFI View System Software (MVSS)
- Method-based analysis protocols
- Time-resolved analysis and data compression for storage
- 21CFR Part 11 enabling features
- Secure access with comprehensive audit/log files
The video gives an overview of the Protein Simple MFI 5200 Micro-Flow Imaging System, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.