- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Luminex
- Product Code: 31569
Here is a Bio-Rad Bio-Plex Luminex 200 Suspension Array Analyzer Unit3
This Bio-Plex 200 Suspension Array Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Bio-Plex 200 Suspension Array Analyzer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested operation software communication: PASSED
Tested operation of pneumatic pump and set air pressures to specification: PASSED
Tested operation of probe and probe actuator: PASSED
Tested operation of SD sheath fluid module: PASSED
Tested operation sheath fluid valves in system: PASSED
Tested operation of XYP microplate stage: PASSED
Performed calibration procedure for Cal1 and Cal2: PASSED
Performed all cleaning and flushing protocols (Prime, Wash, Sanitize, Alcohol Flush, Soak): PASSED
Performing the calibration procedure and getting a passing result verifies that all the subsystems are operating together.
The equipment requires the proper operation of the XYP stage, probe, probe flow control valve, probe actuator, syringe pump operation, and valving.
The pressures and fluidics must operate in acceptable ranges so that the calibration beads do not flow too fast or slow through the flow cell.
The lasers must align with the flow cell so that the beads can fluoresce adequately to be seen by the detectors.
Then the detectors need to be operating correctly to receive the fluorescent light and convert it to an electrical signal to be processed by the software on the computer to provide a passed calibration result.
Based on our tests, we are confident this Bio-Plex 200 Suspension Array Analyzer operates as designed.
System consists of:
Luminex BioRad BioPlex 200
XYP Microplate Stage
SD Sheath Delivery system
Computer running BioPlex Manager software ver6 with a usb licence dongle
Communication and power cables, and hoses.
Please note that the sheath fluid and waste bottles may differ in appearance; we get them from various suppliers.
Configuration and Setup:
Number of Lasers: 2
Laser Type: Reporter Laser 532nm and Classification Laser 635nm
System checks for type of bead and if bead has analytes attached to it
Sample Handling: system uses 96 well-plates
Sample Volume: 20 - 200uL
The video gives an overview of the Bio-Plex 200 Suspension Array Analyzer, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.