- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Binding
- Product Code: 24051
Here is a Binding Site SPA Plus Automated Clinical Protein Analyzer SPAPlus
This Binding SPA Plus Automated Clinical Protein Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Binding SPA Plus Automated Clinical Protein Analyzer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested initialization and self-check: PASSED
Tested prime: PASSED
Tested dilution: PASSED
Tested aspiration: PASSED
Tested cell wash: PASSED
Tested temp control: PASSED
All functions ran without error, no further testing can be performed without reagents and consumables.
System consists of:
Binding SPA Plus Automated Clinical Protein Analyzer SPAPlus
Desktop PC running SPAplus software ver1.3 (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Light Source: Halogen lamp with 12 wavelengths
Reaction Carousel: 60 individual cuvettes with a reaction volume of 200-400uL
Reagent Carousel: 24 positions for reagents, diluents and cleaning solutions
Testing Output: capable of performing up to 120 tests per hour
Thermostatically regulated air chamber: kept at 37C (+/-1C)
Dimensions: 80 x 64 x 52cm, Weight: 96kg
The video starts in front of the Binding SPA Plus Automated Clinical Protein Analyzer and rotates right around the item.
The camera is showing the printer and source and waste bottles and their connections.
It shows the serial tags on the rear of the Binding SPA Plus Automated Clinical Protein Analyzer as well as the warranty tickets.
The video gets to the left side of the Binding SPA Plus Automated Clinical Protein Analyzer and shows the power and communication inputs.
The computer is shown with the version of SPA Plus and the item is initiated. It shows the item goes through a self-check and the hood is closed.
The video pans out and ends.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
OB Packed Weight - 450lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.