- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 31951
Here is a Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer Unit5
The Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer represents the premier model in the Vi-CELL family of products.
This Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested connection to software: PASSED
Tested function of sample carousel: PASSED
Tested syringe function: PASSED
Tested camera function: PASSED
Tested focus: PASSED (must be re-focused after relocation of instrument)
Tested cell concentration within parameters: PASSED
System consists of:
Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer
Vi-Cell used sample vial tray
Computer running Vi-CELL XR software
Fireware expansion card
Communication and power cables.
Does not include consumables
Configuration and Setup:
Cell Density Range: 5x10^4 to 1x10^7 cells/mL
Cell Viability Method: 2-70 um
Counting Accuracy: +/- 10%
Effective Resolution: 1 um per pixel
Minimum Sample Volume: 500 uL
Viable/non-viable cell staining and quantitation in Bioreactors must be accurate and reproducible.
Relying on manual cell counting techniques leaves you open to costly errors.
The Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer cell counter overcomes these issues with automated cell staining and counting in just a few minutes with customizable cell types for individual needs.
Total cell concentration
Total viable cell concentration
Mean cell size
Real time cellular images
Convenient reagent pack
Fast automated cell staining & cell counting (< 2.5 mins) with customizable cell types
Distinguishes between viable and non-viable cells across a wide range of cell types with confidence
Software with pre-programmed cell types (CHO, yeast, hybridoma) as well as option to design custom analysis type for specific cell lines
Automated cell counting, staining & disposal
Operator bias eliminated with automated protocols
Single sample analysis time: 180 seconds
Carousel loading: 12 position carousel
Automation support: Automation ready
Cell viability method: 2-70 (um)
Focus system: Autofocus
Image transfer: Firewire
Camera sensor size: 1280x960
Captured image size: 882x661 pixels
Analyzed image dimensions: 832x661 (µm)
Effective resolution: 1 (um) per pixel
Image volume per frame: 43 nL
Minimum sample volume: 500 (uL)
Cell density range: 5x104 - 1x107 cells/mL
Counting accuracy: +/- 10%
Counting repeatability; +/- 10%
Reagent pack: 200 activities per pack
Data formats: TXT, MS, Excel
Height: 44.5 cm (17.5 in)
Width: 38 cm (15 in)
Depth: 41 cm (16 in)
Weight: 11.3 Kg (25 lb)
The video gives an overview of the Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer system, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.