- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 18464
Here is a Beckman NAVIOS Flow Cytometer 10Color/3Laser Pred Navios EX B83535
Made in 2015 (B47905)
New costs over $200K
Current model is Navios EX (P/N B83535)
This Beckman NAVIOS Flow Cytometer has fair cosmetic condition and tested to communication with Navios software.
No further testing was performed due to the lack of the fluidics cart. The manufacturer quoted $8,400 for a new fluidics cart (P/N A68236)
Instrument is priced accordingly so you can get the fluidics cart from Beckman and a 3Laser/10Color Cytometer for less than 25-30% vs buying it new. Beckman after installation will be able to place it under service plan for you.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
System consists of:
Beckman NAVIOS Flow Cytometer
Dell Latitude i5 running Navios software ver1.3 (w/ dongle key)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Sample Handling: 32x 5ml test tube carousel; Example Sample Types: whole blood samples, dyed cell samples (single or multiple dyes)
Workstation Resolution: 1,048,576 channels; Sampling Rate: 40MHz; Detector Channels: forward scatter, side scatter, and FL-1 through FL-10
Three Particle Size Ranges: enhanced wide sub-micron particles, wide 1-20 microns, narrow <40 microns
Three Flow Rates: low ~10ul/min, medium ~30ul/min, high ~60ul/min
(3) Laser: 488nm Blue / 638nm Red / Violet 405nm
(10) Colors simultaneously
488nm blue laser: FL1(550 DC SP, 525 BP) FL2(595 DC SP, 575 BP 30) FL3(655 DC SP, 620 BP 30) FL4(730 DC SP, 695 BP 30) FL5(755 LP)
638nm red laser: FL6(710 DC SP, 660 BP 20) FL7(750 DC SP, 725 BP 20) FL8(755 LP)
405nm violet laser: FL9(480 DC SP, 450 BP 50) FL10(550 BP 40)
Fluorochromes Detected: FITC, PE, ECD, PerCP-Cy5.5, PE-Cy7, APC, APC/Alexa Flour 700, APC/Alexa Flour 750, Pacific Blue, and Krome Orange.
The Beckman NAVIOS Flow Cytometer offers a solution for advanced cytometry applications with workflows for high throughput laboratories.
Navios delivers more of what matters to your lab - up to 12 parameters for high complexity assays, sensitivity and resolution, and quality, reproducible results.
Robust performance means peace of mind because when analyzing important samples, every event matters.
With the 10 color capabilities of the Beckman NAVIOS Flow Cytometer, you can collect additional data points from each sample.
This reduces the number of samples to prepare along with the possible errors that go with them.
The video does a fully walk around of the Beckman NAVIOS Flow Cytometer, highlighting all labels, and showing behind the front door.
The video also shows the software being used to power on the Beckman NAVIOS Flow Cytometer, and the software about page by using "offline" mode.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.