- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 30922
Here is a Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler w/ Span8, Gripper
New costs about $80K
- This system includes an enclosure that protects the deck from dust other potential containments
- This system is equipped with a Span8 arm that allows for a liquid transfer up to 1000ul
- This system is able to perform Plate to Plate transfers
- This system is able to perform Reservoir to Plate transfers
- The included gripper allows the labware to be moved around the deck
- This is a disposable tip system to prevent cross-contamination
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping either domestically and internationally
This Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested Span-8 movement: PASSED
Tested gripper movement: PASSED
Tested syringe pump/8-span aspiration: PASSED
Tested syringe pump/8-span dispersion: PASSED
Tested plate movement with gripper: PASSED
Tested 8-span liquid level sense: PASSED
This Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler has run through all the methods to utilize and verify all features, proper function, and exercise all moving parts.
After verifying all systems are go, we thoroughly clean and lubricate the system to prep for the demonstration video shown in the listing.
Due to this work, you can buy confidently knowing this Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler is ready to go.
System consists of:
Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler
3x4 Deck Position
1x1 Deck Position
(2) plate stack positions
Desktop PC running Biomek software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): Span-8 w/ Gripper
Volume: 1 to 1000ul for all channels
Disposable Tips: 50, 200 or 1000ul can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
This Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler is setup with Span-8 arm that allows for 1000ul liquid transfers and a Gripper to move labware around the deck.
This Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler is capable of plate to plate or reservoir to plate transfers.
The disposable tip set up ensures no sample cross contamination and liquid transfer accuracy.
*The video below shows the exact Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler shown in this listing.*
Whenever applicable the video demonstrates the operation of all liquid handling arms by conducting liquid transfer, grippers by performing microplate or vial transfers, and showing the operation of other installed options.
The video below is provided to demonstrate the instrument’s functionality and condition.
Preinstallation Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14yHMz161E1IOMJGOKnKdFV89aPzbaFqr/view?usp=sharing
User Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMw4jVJskdEdPy0n-3Y7B3mjEveW1E17/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.