- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 43794
Here is a Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler w/ 96-Multi Arm Pred i5/i7 Unit2
Current model is Biomek i5/i7
This Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler is in good working order.
- This system is equipped with a 96 multichannel head that allows for a liquid transfer up to 200ul
- This system is able to perform Plate to Plate transfers
- This system is able to perform Reservoir to Plate transfers
- The included gripper allows the labware to be moved around the deck
- This is a disposable tip system to prevent cross-contamination
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping either domestically and internationally
Please see the exact video and photos below
Testing we performed:
The Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Communication with software: PASSED
Initialization and homing: PASSED
Liquid transfer using 96 multichannel: PASSED
Labware transfer using multichannel gripper: PASSED
This Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler has been run through methods designed to utilize and verify proper function of all features and to exercise all moving parts.
After verifying all systems are go, we thoroughly clean and lubricate the system to prep for the demonstration video shown in the listing.
Due to this you can buy confidently knowing this Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler is ready to go.
System consists of:
Beckman Coulter NXp Liquid Handler
96 multichannel pod
Tiploader for multichannel
3x4 position deck
1x1 position deck
Deck framing tools
Desktop PC running Biomek software (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arms: 96-Multichannel Arm
Volume: 20 to 200ul
Tip Type: disposable 20ul, 30ul, 50ul, or 250ul
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video gives an overview of the Beckman Biomek NXp Liquid Handler, and also performs functionality.
Preinstallation Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14yHMz161E1IOMJGOKnKdFV89aPzbaFqr/view?usp=sharing
User Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMw4jVJskdEdPy0n-3Y7B3mjEveW1E17/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.