- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 44366
Here is a Beckman Biomek i5 Liquid Handler Unit2
You can buy service agreement for this system from Beckman and have a fully warranted system for less than 40% vs buying new.
- The Span 8 arm on the liquid handler allows for Tube to Tube and Plate to Plate transfers of volumes up to 1000 ul per transfer
- This is a disposable tip system to prevent cross contamination of samples
- The system is equipped with eight 1000ul syringe pumps
- The gripper allows for plate transfers across the deck.
- The system has two tower cameras to allow easier remote access
- The system will be correctly packed for safe shipping domestically or internationally
This Beckman Biomek i5 Liquid Handler is in good working order, and also has good cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Beckman Biomek i5 Liquid Handler passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Communication with software: PASSED
Initialization and homing: PASSED
Liquid transfer using span: PASSED
Liquid level detection: PASSED
Labware transfer using gripper: PASSED
AccuFrame teach tool: PASSED
Tower cameras: PASSED
Light curtain: PASSED
System consists of:
Beckman Coulter Biomek i5 Liquid Handler
1x1 deck position carrier (Qty. 7)
1x5 deck position carrier (Qty. 2)
Tip wash and waste station
Tip trash (left)
AccuFrame teaching tool
Philips screw driver (for deck positions)
Slide chute for trash
24-position low volume tube rack
96-well support base reaction tube holder (Qty. 10)
Computer with Biomek 5 software (w/ monitor, keyboard and mouse)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arms: Span-8 w/ Gripper
Disposable Tips: P20, P30, P30XL, P250, P1000
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
Dimensions w/ closed enclosure (WxDxH): 112 x 81 x 112cm
The video gives an overview of the Beckman Biomek i5 Liquid Handler, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.