- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 31944
Here is a Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler w/ Span8, 96-Multi, Gripper
Setup with Span-8 Arm and 96-Multichannel Arm with Gripper
New costs around $150K
This Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler is in good working order.
- This system is equipped with a 96 multichannel head that allows for a liquid transfer up to 200ul
- This system is equipped with a Span8 arm that allows for a liquid transfer up to 1000ul
- This system is able to perform Plate to Plate transfers
- This system is able to perform Reservoir to Plate transfers
- The included gripper allows the labware to be moved around the deck
- This is a disposable tip system to prevent cross-contamination
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping either domestically and internationally
Please see the exact video and photos below
Testing we performed:
The Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Power on: PASSED
Tested communication between PC and workstation: PASSED
Calibrated all axes: PASSED
Tested light curtain: PASSED
Created and ran a method to test all operations: PASSED
Tested for leaks: PASSED
We run this Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler through testing methods designed to utilize and verify the proper function of all features and exercise all moving parts.
After verifying that all systems are tested satisfactorily, we thoroughly clean and lubricate the equipment to prepare for the demonstration video shown in the listing.
Due to this work, you can buy confidently knowing this Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler is ready to go.
System consists of:
Beckman Coulter Biomek FXp Laboratory Automation Workstation
96-Multichannel w/ Gripper
1x1 deck positions (Qty15)
Desktop with Biomek software (with monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): Span8 Arm, 96-Multichannel w/ Gripper
Channels: 8 and 96
Volume: 1 to 1000ul for all channels on Span-8 and max of 200ul on 96-channel arm
Disposable Tips: 50, 200 or 1000ul can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video starts with an overview of the Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler.
After that we perform functionality of all features of the Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler system.
*The video below shows the exact instrument shown in this listing.*
Whenever applicable the video demonstrates the operation of all liquid handling arms by conducting liquid transfer, grippers by performing microplate or vial transfers, and showing the operation of other installed options.
The video below is provided to demonstrate the instrument’s functionality and condition.
Start-Up Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9SW4RdqFtBG-fpxGxZU8Vjbx658jx4n/view?usp=sharing
User Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f2d4Cff_5DUeA3SIpOZVHavt1ZZ22iB4/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LO* Long Crate
OB Packed weight - 800lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.