- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 25331
Here is a Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler w/ 96-Multi, 384-Multi, Grippers
Setup with (2) Multichannel Arms (96- and 384-well) with Grippers. We can convert to dual 96 or 384 if needed.
New costs around $150K
This Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested both 96- and 384-well arms liquid transfer: PASSED
Tested plate gripper labware transfer: PASSED
This Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler has run through methods designed to utilize and verify the proper function of all features and to exercise all moving parts.
After verifying all systems are go, we thoroughly clean and lubricate the system to prep for the demonstration video shown in the listing.
Due to this work, you can buy confidently knowing this Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler is ready to go.
System consists of:
Beckman Coulter Biomek FXp Laboratory Automation Workstation
96-Multichannel Arm w/ Gripper
384-Multichannel Arm w/ Gripper
(2) Tip Loader Block
Multichannel Teach Tool
(2) Tip Trash
(7) 1x1 deck position
3x4 deck position
Desktop PC running Biomek software ver3.3
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): 96-Multi, 384-Multi, Grippers
Channels: 96, 384
Volume: 1 to 200ul on 96-channel, 1-30ul on 384-channel
Disposable Tips: 20, 30, 50, 200ul can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video begins with a view of the entire Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler. Next, we observed a liquid transfer.
The left-arm uses a gripper to transport a microplate across the deck.
The camera moves 360 degrees around the Beckman Biomek FXp Liquid Handler, showing all sides and the serial number.
Lastly, the camera returns to its original position.
Start-Up Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5srQzgsa6uVURrX0E1YVE4VVU/view?usp=sharing
User Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHznQS-d5syOW1kNDdwM3loVjA/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.