- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: 25702
Here is a Beckman Avanti J-26 XPI Refrigerated Centrifuge -10C...40C w/ JLA-16.250 Rotor Pred J-26S XP
New around $40,000
Current model is Avanti J-26S XP
This Beckman Avanti J-26 XPI Refrigerated Centrifuge is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Beckman Avanti J-26 XPI Refrigerated Centrifuge passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested display and control buttons: PASSED
Tested rotor identification: PASSED
Tested operation at 16,000RPM for 1 hour: PASSED
Tested refrigeration to -10C: PASSED
Tested max Accell/Decell: PASSED
Tested rotor brake: PASSED
By testing to the max RPM of the rotor with max Accell and Decell we are able to test performance within the capability of the rotor provided.
Max Accell/Decell performance tests the drive system by providing the most amount of strain available.
Additionally operating at max RPM requires rotor identification and friction reduction systems to operate without error.
Testing the refrigeration to the max cool verifies the system will be capable of operating at a more common setting such as 4C.
Due to our testing of this Beckman Avanti J-26 XPI Refrigerated Centrifuge is known to be good and ready to go.
System consists of:
Beckman Avanti J-26S XPI Refrigerated Centrifuge
JLA-16.250 Fixed Angle Rotor 16,000 RPM
Configuration and Setup:
Maximum Capacity: 6L
Max RPM: 26,000RPM (16,000RPM with current rotor installed)
Temp Range: -10 to 40C
Rotor Model: JLA-16.250 Fixed Angle
Speed Setting range: 100 to 26,000 RPM or equivalent RCF (in 100 x g increments)
Elutriation speed setting range: 0 to 5000 RPM (in 10-RPM or 10 x g increments)
Time Setting range: 1 min to 99 hr 59 min, w2t, or continuous (hold)
Actual display: indicates time remaining (timed run), w2t, or elapsed time (hold run) w2t setting range: up to 9.99 x 1014 radians squared per second
Temperature Setting range: -10 to +40C (in 1C increments)
Accuracy: rotor temperature controlled to within +/-2C of set temperature (after equilibration)
Ambient temperature range: 16 to 38C (60 to 100F)
Configured to run on 240V
The video gives a general overview of the Beckman Avanti J-26 XPI Refrigerated Centrifuge, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.