- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: BD
- Product Code: 24192
Here is a BD LSR II Flow Cytometer (4)Laser/(16)Color w/ HTS Sampler
Setup with (4) Laser: 635nm Red / 488nm Blue / 405nm Violet / 325nm UV, and (16) Colors simultaneously: (4) Blue, (3) Red, (6) Violet, (3) UV
This BD LSR II Flow Cytometer is a much better option if you do not have an unlimited budget.
This BD LSR II Flow Cytometer is in good condition and passed functional testing.
The instrument needs a preventative maintenance service visit to perform alignment than should be done every time cytometer is moved and an update to the optics configuration file.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
The testing we performed:
The BD LSR II Flow Cytometer passed all tests:
Tested power on and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with the software: PASSED
Tested the fluidics system: PASSED
Motion test for the High Throughput Sampler (HTS): PASSED
Position test for HTS: PASSED
Tested Daily Clean function for HTS: PASSED
Tested Monthly Clean function for HTS: PASSED
Laser power output has been tested. The Red, Blue, and Violet lasers are in the expected range. The UV laser power is low.
The 633nm Red laser expected power output is 15mW or greater. We measured 21.79mW.
The 488nm Blue laser expected power output is 20mW. We measured 20.88mW.
The 408nm Violet laser expected power output is 25mW. We measured 22.91mW.
The 355nm UV laser expected power output is 20mW+/-4mW. We measured 14.25mW.
Forward Scatter Chanel (FSC) detector and Side Scatter Channel (SSC) detectors need laser alignment for further testing.
Fortunately, we have determined that the detectors are working.
The technician next cleaned the fluidics system and tested the flow.
Next, testing the High Throughput Sampler's full operational range and software connectivity was confirmed and tested.
The thorough testing of this BD LSR II Flow Cytometer started with the lasers' measurements, confirming satisfactory power output and are stable over 24 hours.
You can purchase with confidence; this BD LSR II Flow Cytometer will perform as shown.
System consists of:
BD LSR II Flow Cytometer
Sheath fluid container
Waste container with level alarm
High throughput sampler
Desktop PC running FACSDiva software ver8.0
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
(4) Laser: 635nm Red / 488nm Blue / 405nm Violet / 355nm UV
(16) Colors simultaneously: (4) Blue, (3) Red, (6) Violet, (3) UV
Optics: Forward Scatter Channel 0 (488/10);
488nm blue laser: Channel A (780/60BP, 735LP) Channel B (695/40BP,685LP) Channel C (575/26BP,550LP) Channel D (530/30BP, 505LP) Channel E (488/10BP) Side Scatter;
635nm red laser: Channel A (780/60BP, 735LP), Channel B (730/45BP, 690LP), Channel C (660/20BP);
405nm violet laser: Channel A (530/30BP, 505LP), Channel B (450/50BP), Channel C (660/20BP, 635LP), Channel D (610/20BP, 565LP), Channel E (780/60BP, 750LP), Channel F (710/50BP, 690LP);
355nm UV laser: Channel A (740/35BP, 690LP) Channel B (450/50BP,410LP) Channel C (379/28BP)
Fluorochromes Detected: PE-Cy7, PerCP-Cy5.5, PerCP-eF710, PE, Alexa Flour 488, FITC, GFP, APC-Cy7, APC-AF750, APC-EF780, APC, AF647, AF700, E710, L/D VIOLET, L/D AQUA, AmCyan, and Pacific Blue.
Sample Acquisition Rate: >20,000 events/sec (2 x 107 cells/mL running at 60 uL/min)
The video shows the condition of the BD LSR II Flow Cytometer. Going to the back and showing the tags.
Back to the front to open the unit and show the optics configurations for each of the lasers.
The video shows the operation of the HTS. Running a plate with 6 samples. Shows the operation of the software and the about screen.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.