- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: BD
- Product Code: 24250
Here is a BD FACS Lyse/Wash Assistant Sample Preparation for FACSCanto/FACSCalibur
Made in 2011
New costs over $33K
This BD FACS Lyse/Wash Assistant is in good working order and also has good cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BD FACS Lyse/Wash Assistant passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Performed initialization and self checks: PASSED
Tested touchscreen operation: PASSED
Tested sample tray tube detection: PASSED
Tested run of several wash methods within factory parameters: PASSED
System consists of:
BD FACS Lyse/Wash Assistant
40-position Sample-Prep Ready Carousel Rack
Spindle Cleanse tank
Cell Wash Tank
Plastic tank enclosure
(2) Lyse reservoir
Fix wash reservoir
Standard power cord
Configuration and Setup:
Tube Compatibility: uncapped 12 x 75mm tubes
Number of samples per run: 40
Automated functions: Throughput, Lyse wash, duo Lyse, triple Lyse, Wash only, Wash/Fix
Precipitation G-Force: 50-500g
Compatible equipment: FACSCanto, FACSCalibur
Accuracy: subset percentages 3% absolute or 10% relative bias compared to manual preparation for all subset percentages
Volumes: approximate flow rate 800 mL/sec; approximate final sample volume for Wash Only 350uL; maximum allowable sample tube input volumes:
- Lyse-Wash, Duo-Lyse, and Tri-Lyse Specimen and mAb should not exceed 165uL
- Wash Only and Wash/Fix Specimen, mAb, and lyse should not exceed 1,065uL
- Any custom protocol with a wash step Specimen, mAb, and lyse should not exceed 1,065uL before each cell wash step
- Lyse Only, and any custom protocol- without a wash step
- Specimen, Lyse, and mAb should not exceed 2.2mL
Carryover: intact cell carryover observed =<0.005% (50 PPM); soluble carryover observed =<0.005% (50 PPM)
Tank Capacities: cell wash 1.0L, fix 0.3L, lyse 0.7L, spindle cleanse 1.0L, waste 1.8L
Larger Tank Option Capacities: cell wash 2.0L, spindle cleanse 2.0L, waste 10.0L
We pan out so that the whole BD FACS Lyse/Wash Assistant can be seen in detail.
We then see all sides paying attention to serial tags and connections. From here we head to the display and start a run and finish so functionality can be demonstrated.
Once all relevant portions of the BD FACS Lyse/Wash Assistant have been seen the video ends.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.