- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: BD
- Product Code: 30643
Here is a BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer Pred Plus Unit6
Made in 2015
Current model is Accuri C6 Plus
The BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer is in good working order and also has good cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested fluidics system: PASSED
Ran several wash and decontamination cycles: PASSED
Ran assays with BioLegend 8 color Rainbow calibration beads: PASSED (results shown in included photos and video)
System consists of:
BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer
Sample tube holder
Reagent bottle hose bundle
Reagent bottle rack w/ sheath, waste, detergent, and FACSclean bottles
BD Accuri 2 month maintenance kit (installed)
Desktop PC running BD Accuri C6 software ver1.0 (includes monitor, keyboard, and mouse)
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Laser Configuration: 14.7mW 640nm Diode red laser, 20mW 488nm solid state blue laser
Detection Configuration: FL1: 533/30nm FL2: 585/40nm FL3: 670nm LP FL4: 675/25nm
Flow Rates and Core Sizes: 10-100 uL/min, 5-40 uM core
Minimum Detectable Particle Size: 0.5um
Scatter Resolution: Resolves human peripheral blood lymphocytes, monocytes, and granulocytes
Common Compatible Fluorochromes/dyes Per Channel:
FL1: FITC, BD Horizon Brilliant Blue 515, Alexa Fluor 488, CFSE, GFP, YFP
FL2: PE, PI, PE-CF594
FL3: PerCP, PE-Cy5, PerCP-Cy5.5, PE-Cy7, PI, 7-AAD
FL4: APC, Alexa Fluor 647
Scatter Resolution: Resolves human peripheral blood lymphocytes, monocytes, and granulocytes.
Fluorescence Linearity: 2 +/-0.05% for chicken erythrocyte nuclei (CEN)
Fluorescence Precision: <3% CV for CEN
Flow Rates and Core Sizes:
Slow 14 uL/min, 10 uM core
Medium 35 uL/min, 16 uM core
Fast 66 uL/min, 22 uM core
Custom 10-100 uL/min, 5-40 uM core
Minimum Detectable Particle Size: 0.5um
Minimum Sample Volume: 50uL
Flow Cell: 200um ID quartz capillary
Data Acquisition Rate: 10,000 events/second, maximum
The compact footprint and transportable weight of the BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer also make it a valuable personal use tool for experienced researchers who want a cytometer to be easily available when and where they need it.
The BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer small enough to easily fit on a benchtop and can be placed in a laminar flow hood if biohazard containment is required.
The video gives an overview of the BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer system, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight 270lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.