- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Bahnson
- Product Code: 24524
Here is a Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber 2-70C Temperature/Humidity
This Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested control panel: PASSED
Tested controller buttons: PASSED
Tested set points: PASSED
Tested temperature from 2 to 70C: PASSED
Tested RH control from 96% down to 10%: PASSED
The testing performed on this Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber verifies proper operation of all environmental controls and the capability of this chamber to achieve all set points.
You can confidently purchase this Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber knowing it is ready to go.
System consists of:
Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber
Honeywell DR4300 chart recorder (Will need new pen tips and paper)
Configuration and Setup:
Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW
CDM - refrigerant cooled, humid n temp control
TW - triplewide
Temp Range: 2-70C
Humidity Range: 10-96%
Shelves: (5) per chamber, (15) total
Interior Dimensions: 116 x 28.5 x 60in (295 x 73 x 153cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 123 x 34.5 x 91.5in (312 x 88 x 233cm)
The video gives an overview of the exterior and interior of the Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber, shows controllers and setpoint control menu.
Then we move to rear of Bahnson BES ES2000 CDM-TW Triple-Wide Environmental Chamber and show heating/cooling system on top, then return to front for a final view.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.