- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Axon
- Product Code: 24700
Here is an Axon MultiClamp 700A Amplifier Patch Clamp w/ (2) Headstages Pred 700B Unit6
We have a total of (6) of these Axon MultiClamp 700A Amplifiers systems. Each sold separately.
All setups were tested and are fully functional. Each amplifier is set up with (2) headstages.
Below are the difference to the current Multiclamp 700B amplifier.
Second scaled output with signal conditioning
USB communication replaces the previous RS-232
Support for bilayer headstage
User-defined control sensitivity (Fine, Medium, Coarse)
Improved current clamp holding and offset resolution
Support for two voltage-following headstages
Adjustable MultiClamp Commander window size with scrollbars
Let us know if you have any other questions as we have experience with these units.
This Axon MultiClamp 700A Amplifier is in good working order.
Please see the exact photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Axon MultiClamp 700A Amplifier passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested through the function checkout test (as described on page 6 of the manual): PASSED
The amplifier passed all initialization tests during testing.
System consists of:
Axon MultiClamp 700A Amplifier Patch Clamp
Computer running MultiClamp 700A Commander software
Communication and power cables, and adapters.
The Axon MultiClamp 700A, is a versatile electrophysiological tool for understanding ion channel behavior. The technique is instrumental in the study of excitable cells such as neurons, cardiomyocytes, muscle fibers, and pancreatic beta cells. It can also be applied to the study of bacterial ion channels in specially prepared giant spheroplasts. Used in electrophysiology, the Axon MultiClamp 700A has a proven track record in many scholarly publications around the world and is used on many different cell types. The Axon MultiClamp 700A is also compatible with pCLAMP software.
Use Applications:(Include but not limited to)
- Action Potential
- Cellular Pathway Analysis
- Current Clamp Amplifier
- Disease Research
- Ion Channels
- Patch Clamp
- Series Resistance Compensation
- Single Channel Recording
- Voltage Clamp Amplifier
- Whole Cell Recording
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Perfect for mounting to Micro Manipulators on a Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.