- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ANDOR
- Product Code: 30219
Here is an Andor Zyla 5.5 sCMOS Super CMOS Microscope Camera
Made in 2018
This Andor Zyla 5.5 sCMOS Microscope Camera is in good working order.
Please see the exact photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Andor Zyla 5.5 sCMOS Microscope Camera passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Powered on, no ice build up observed, free of moisture: PASSED
Full communication over USB 3.0 to computer: PASSED
Clear and accurate image capture: PASSED
Peak FPS reached during live preview: PASSED
System consists of:
Andor Zyla 5.5 sCMOS Microscope Camera
USB3.0 cable and power supply.
Please note: the listing is for camera only - laptop and microscope not included, used for testing purposes.
Configuration and Setup:
0.9 e- read noise - Offers lower detection limit than any CCD
Rolling and Global (Snapshot) shutter - Maximum exposure and readout flexibility across all applications. Snapshot for 'interline CCD mode' freeze frame capture of fast moving/changing events.
Sub-microsecond inter-frame gap - Global Shutter offers down to 100 ns inter-frame gap, ideal for PIV applications
Industry fastest USB 3.0 frame rates, 40 fps (full frame)
5.5 megapixel sensor format and 6.5um pixels - Delivers extremely sharp resolution over a 22 mm diagonal field of view; ideal for cell microscopy, astronomy and area scanning applications such as digital pathology and high content screening.
-Dual-Gain Amplifiers - Maximum well depth and lowest noise in one frame, affording extended dynamic range of 25,000:1.
-12-bit and 16-bit modes - 12-bit for smaller file size and absolute fastest frame rates through USB 3.0; 16-bit for full dynamic range.
-Low dark current: 0.10 e-/pix/s - Extremely competitive optimized darkcurrent. Maintains low noise advantage across range of exposure conditions.
-TE cooling to 0C in 35C ambient - Ideal for OEM integration into enclosed systems.
-GPU Express - Simplify and optimize data transfers from camera to Graphical Processing Unit (GPU) card to facilitate accelerated GPU processing as part of the acquisition pipeline.
-Compact and Light - Ideal for integration into space restrictive set-ups. Perfect for OEM.
-Hardware Timestamp - FPGA generated timestamp with 25ns accuracy.
-Dynamic Baseline Clamp - Essential to ensure quantitative accuracy across the image area and between successive images of a kinetic series.
-Spurious Noise Filter - Real time FPGA filter that identifies and compensates for spurious high noise pixels.
-Single window design - Single input window with double AR coating ensures maximum photon throughput.
-Comprehensive trigger modes and I/O - Communication and synchronization within intricate experimental set-ups.
Parcel 13" x 13" x 13"
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.