- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Apogee
- Product Code: 54140
Here is a AIS Apogee ALTA CCD High Performance Cooled CCD Camera System Model U9000X
AIS Apogee ALTA CCD High Performance Cooled CCD Camera System Model U9000X has good cosmetic condition
Tested and fully functional.
Please note camera contains multiple warranty stickers to prevent parts swaps. We apologize but we have to post this message as we encountered buyers that resort to this.
Camera will not be accepted for return if any of the stickers are broken (they are not removable)
Please see the exact photos below.
System consists of:
AIS Apogee ALTA Model U9000X
Please Note: Power Supply are NOT Included
Configuration and Setup:
CCD: Kodak KAF-09000
Array Size (pixels): 3056 x 3056
Pixel Size: 12 x 12 microns
Linear Full Well (typical): 110K electrons
Internal Memory: 32Mbyte
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.