- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Advanced Analytical
- Product Code: 45171
Here is an Agilent Advanced Analytical Fragment Analyzer 5300 Capillary Electrophoresis Unit4
Made by Advanced Analytica, now branded and sold by Agilent as 5300
Setup for 96 Capillary Arrays
New sold for over $55,000.00
This Advanced Analytical Fragment Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Advanced Analytical Fragment Analyzer passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power and initialization: PASSED
Tested connection to software: PASSED
Tested stage home: PASSED
Tested syringe pump: PASSED
Tested Camera: PASSED
Tested Light source: PASSED
Tested Capillary Self Aligning function: PASSED
Tested plate movement: PASSED
Tested prime function of all fluids: PASSED
Tested minimum to maximum pressurization: PASSED
Tested minimum to maximum high voltage: PASSED
System consists of:
Advanced Analytical Fragment Analyzer
(4) Marker/sample PCR microplate (semi or non-skirted) holders
(2) Deep-well microplate holders
(3) 50ml bottles
500ml waste bottle
Computer running Fragment Analyzer software
Communication and power cables
Please note: Capillary Array is a consumable and has one year or 1000 injection lifespan, a new one will need to be purchased new from Agilent for around $2500-$3500
Configuration and Setup:
Analysis Capabilities: Microsatellites or other common repetitive sequences, PCR amplicons, Restriction enzyme digests, DNA fragments, Supercoiled and linear plasmid, Mutated DNA
Compatible Labware: 96-well plate
Variable Throughput: up to 288 samples (3 x 96-well plates)
High Sensitivity: sensitivities down to 5 pg/uL for a single fragment, cycle time or PCR reagent
Resolution and Sizing Accuracy: Resolve small differences between fragments, as low as 3 bp for fragments under 300 bp size
Separate 96 samples in parallel
Choose between three different capillary array lengths for the required blend of speed or resolution.
Minimize instrument preparation time with no daily array handling requirements and room-temperature stable reagents
Improve lab efficiency by loading and programming samples while separation is currently running and move samples up or down in queue to adjust run priorities.
The video an overview of the Advanced Analytical Fragment Analyzer, and also performs functionality.
Datasheet: Advanced Analytical Fragment Analyzer
Manual: Advanced Analytical Fragment Analyzer
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.