- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Agilent
- Product Code: 23665
Here is an Agilent 400-DS Dissolution Testing Apparatus G7975A
New system is around $70K from Agilent
This Agilent 400-DS has good cosmetic condition.
Please see the photos below.
Testing we performed:
No testing performed due to lack of software. We can test further if you can provide test software.
AT THIS TIME DUE TO OUR INABILITY TO FULLY TEST THE INSTRUMENT IT IS SOLD AS IS, NO WARRANTY OR RETURNS
Agilent sells software for around $5200 - if you buy software and service agreement from Agilent you can have system with 1 year warranty for less than 35% VS buying new with the same 1 year warranty.
System consists of:
Agilent 400-DS Dissolution Apparatus 7 G7975A
Configuration and Setup:
Sample Reciprocation: 20 mm
Dip Rate: 1-35 DPM
Temperature Control: ambient 5 to 55C
Media Volume: 3-5 mL (5 mL cell) or 8-12 mL (10 mL cell)
Media Types per test: up to 5, Samples per test: up to 13
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.