- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Advion
- Product Code: 25697
Here is an Advion Expression L CMS Compact Mass Spectrometer
New costs up to $90K
This Advion Expression L CMS Compact Mass Spectrometer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Advion Expression L CMS Compact Mass Spectrometer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested turbo, vacuum levels correct and turbo is at speed well before the 30 minute interval: PASSED
System enters ready mode and begins showing live readings: PASSED
Performed positive ion mode ESI calibration: PASSED
Performed negative ion mode ESI calibration: PASSED
Ran a test with caffeine in ethanol in positive ion mode. The theoretical m/z of protonated caffeine being 195.087652 m/z, and our observed result at 195.1, within the allowed range described in the manual: PASSED
System consists of:
Advion Expression L CMS Compact Mass Spectrometer
Vacuum pump (May not be same as one in photos but will be of correct specification)
Dell Latitude i5 running Advion Mass Express software ver6.0
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Mass Range: 10-2,000 m/z
Acquisition Speed: 10,000 m/z units/sec
Sensitivity(ESI): 10 pg reserpine (FIA - 5 uL injection at 100 uL/min) 100:1 S/N (RMS) with SIM of m/z 609.3
Accuracy: +/- 0.1 m/z units of the entire acquisition range
Stability: 0.1 m/z units @ 1,200 m/z, over 12 hour period @ operating temperature of 20C +/-1C
Mass Spec Type: Ion Source - ESI (constant voltage 0 - 5kV), Scan Rate 10,000 AMU s-1 (compatible with UPLC)
Mass accuracy and resolution is adequate to provide accurate (A+1) and (A+2) isotope peaks
Flow Rate Range: 10 uL/min to 0.5 mL/min for ESI, expression L CMS 10 uL/min to 1 mL/min for ESI
Mass calibration stability of +/-0.1 Da over the defined mass range (10-2000 for L systems) over 12 hours
The video starts with a front view of the Advion Expression L CMS Compact Mass Spectrometer. After that comes an overview of the system.
Then we perform the functionality of the Advion Expression L CMS Compact Mass Spectrometer system.
The video ends with a final front view of the Advion Expression L CMS Compact Mass Spectrometer.
User Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KWg3N_1Gq2k1H5A6RPD4mSWmbwbPi93y/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.