- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Abbott
- Product Code: 29573
Here is an Abbott m2000rt PCR System based on ABI 7500 platform Unit2
This Abbott m2000rt PCR System is in good cosmetic and working condition.
This will not work as regular ABI 7500 and will need to be reconfigured. This is not something we can do in house.
We believe it might require a change of firmware or some component to function as a ABI 7500 system.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Abbott m2000rt PCR System passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
USB Check: PASSED
CCD Check: PASSED
Filter Wheel Check: PASSED
Shutter Check: PASSED
Lamp Check: PASSED
Thermal Cycler Check: PASSED
System consists of:
Abbott m2000rt PCR System 9K15-01
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Run Time: < 2 hours
Thermal Cycling System: peltier-based, 96-well block
Optical System: CCD camera with halogen lamp excitation
Reaction Volumes: 20 - 100uL
Temperature Range: 4 - 100C
The video gives an overview of the Abbott m2000rt PCR System, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
OB Packed weight 365lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.