|Most Flash Chromatography Systems ship within 5-7 days|
|Over 20 CombiFlash Sytems Sold in the last 12 months|
|Customer references available upon request|
|Customization available by request|
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Teledyne Isco
- Product Code: SM100623-1
- Condition: Pre-Owned
Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography System
The Predecessor to CombiFlash NextGen
- Fully Functional
- Fully Serviced
- Good condition
- Solvent System Cleaned
- Warranty 90 Days
- Savings around $25,000
- Multiple Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography Systems on hand
- We offer CombiFlash training (Software usage and Maintenance procedures)
Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography System Overview and Application
Production grade flash chromatography system
The Teledyne Isco CombiFlash Rf flash chromatography system gives you high productivity using automation, programmable gradients, UV detection, and peak separation. The automatic detection of columns and collection tube racks simplifies the operation and tracking of column usage. The Teledyne CombiFlash Rf's small size makes it well-suited for operation within chemical hoods and other limited indoor spaces.
- Enzymatic Synthesis
- Organic compound purification
- Purification of flavonoids, carbohydrates, lipids, synthetic compounds, natural products, peptides, or polymers
- Normal and Reverse Phase Flash Chromatography
- Rapid Preparative Sample Preparation
- Natural Products/Nutraceuticals
- Pharmaceutical/Small Molecules
Flow Rate: 1-100 mL/min
Flow Rate Accuracy: ±10%
Max Pressure: 100 psi (6.89 bar)
Pressure Accuracy: 10% of the full scale
Spectral Display: UV or UV-VIS
UV-UV Vis Spectrum: 200 to 360 nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ±5 nm
Peak Detection Modes: Slope or threshold
Gradients: Two Solvents, binary
Gradient Accuracy: ±2% of full scale, typical; 5% maximum
Programmable Gradients: Linear, step, isocratic
Pumping System: Ceramic dual piston with active valve
Fraction Accuracy: ±[2mL +(flow rate/60)]
Sample Injection: Manual load
Sample Sizes: 4mg-33g
Column Sizes: 4g-330g, up to 3kg with adapters
Flow Cell Pathlength: 0.1 mm, ±25%
This Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography System will include the following:
Teledyne Isco Combiflash Rf
Intake Hoses w/ Caps and Weighted Filters (Qty 4)
Set of waste hoses
1 x Collection Rack (let us know so we can match it to the collection tubes you are using)
Optional Accessories :
Solid Load Sample Adapters
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BELOW
Steps you take to verify, service, and confirm the functionality of the Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography System?
- We inspect the CombiFlash Rf for physical damage.
- Mechanical components inspected, adjusted, and lubricated if necessary
- The proper operation of electronic components is confirmed
- Necessary repairs and services performed to make sure the CombiFlash will function as intended
- We measure the UV Lamp output and ensure it is not degraded
- We operate and test flow through each of the valves.
- The solvent system and flowcell paths of the Flash Chromatography System are cleaned.
- The system is cleaned and inspected for the condition of hoses and fittings, ensuring no leaks.
- We test the flow rate and pressure capability of the pumps
- We test the operation of all the pressure transducers.
- We run a sample that absorbs light in the 180nm range to test whether UV has clean signals with excellent sensitivity and intensity.
What supplies do I need?
You will need the following consumables starting out:
Can I view the CombiFlash in person at your facility or do a live Zoom demo before it is shipped to me?
We offer both onsite and remote demos via Zoom.
- We invite you to come in for an onsite Demo or schedule a Zoom demo of the CombiFlash.
What about the warranty? Installation, training, maintenance?
Our Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography Systems come with a 90-Day Warranty.
- The warranty term is 90 Days from the Flash Chromatography System's arrival at the destination.
- This includes parts and labor.
- The warranty does not cover clogs.
- Damage to the system due to the use of incorrect solvents or samples.
- Electrical damage from plugging into an incorrect voltage.
- Improper storage procedures that allow the CombiFlash to degrade (Lamp left on when not in use for extended periods or damaging solvents left in the system).
- Poor ventilation and heat damage.
- Issues caused by lack of proper standard maintenance.
- Water damage.
- Physical damage.
Optional Training and Extended Warranty:
- We can offer Teledyne Combiflash Rf training (Remote setup, general software usage, and maintenance procedures guidance). This service is highly recommended to avoid a lot of the above issues.
What should I watch out for when buying a Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography System used/pre-owned from another lab?
Basic steps to confirm quality:
- Confirm that the internal solvent system is clean; this is often a complex undertaking if not already done.
- Confirm there is no present physical damage to the Flash Chromatography System.
- Confirm the UV Lamp has good intensity.
- Make sure there are no loose/damaged pumps that may cause leaks.
- Make sure the flow cell is not clogged and all valves operate reliably. (a concern if the shutdown procedure was not followed)
- Ensure the fraction collector does not skip steps, is not bent, and moves freely on all axis.
- Confirm that the Flash Chromatography System is appropriate to your application;
- Confirm that the Flash Chromatography System is tested with a UV sample and gives good data.
- Make sure there are no missing components; it won`t be fast or inexpensive to correct.
If you have concerns, we highly recommend inspecting the CombiFlash Chromatography System in person or doing a live Zoom call; this will allow you to evaluate the Flash Chromatography System and confirm that everything works.
Do you have Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography Systems on hand?
- We stock multiple Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography Systems along with many replacement parts.
This procurement is for a University or College, are purchase orders with NET terms accepted?
- If you are a US or Canadian customer, we are likely already a registered vendor in your University's vendor system. This would greatly expedite the process of PO approvals and get the Flash Chromatography System into your lab faster.
- POs are accepted from US and Canadian universities.
How fast will you ship?
- We can ship within a few days to 2 weeks. Ship times depend on the current demand for our instruments. Members of our sales team will be able to offer current estimates.
Will my instrument be insured during shipping?
- All Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography Systems are shipped fully insured within the US and internationally as long as we are a shipper and handle shipping arrangements.
- If the buyer handles shipping, then shipping insurance responsibility falls to the buyer; we highly advise that the buyer obtain shipping insurance from their carrier.
How do you pack? Have you packed and shipped Flash Chromatography Systems in the past? Do you ship Internationally?
- Most Flash Chromatography Systems ship in fully enclosed ISPM-15 certified wooden crates, with proper padding underneath and the sides, and have moving components braced.
- Accessories are packed safely in boxes with padding and then safely packed inside the crate.
- We may not use a crate for local deliveries or smaller Flash Chromatography Systems to save you money *if delivered by us.
- We often use “tilt’ & “shock” indicators on the crates to ensure the crate has not been excessively tilted and dropped where equipment may suffer damage.
- Photos are taken during the packing process to make sure nothing is missed.
- Within US and Canada, we will ship via selected freight carriers. We do not use low-price/high-damage carriers as we want the equipment to get safely to you.
- Internationally we will only ship via Air Freight or Air Parcel, which provides reliability, no exposure to Ocean weather, and timely delivery.
We have extensive experience shipping Flash Chromatography Systems around the world.
Our experience and process
- We have safely packed and shipped hundreds of sensitive analytical instruments, including Flash Chromatography Systems.
- Before final packing/shipping, the CombiFlash RF is re-checked to verify performance.
How much will I save buying it pre-owned, and is it worth it?
A lot…and it is certainly worth it, and here is why. Feel free to ask for feedback from hundreds of customers that bought from us.
- You will save around 55-70% vs. buying a new Flash Chromatography System. Why not spend leftover funds on another instrument for your lab?
- You will get a 90 days warranty, plus, when available, an option to obtain an extended warranty agreement.
- Get peace of mind knowing that your instrument was tested and working the day it left our facility and is covered if there are faults.
Teledyne CombiFlash Rf is a predecessor model to the CombiFlash Rf+ Lumen and CombiFlash NextGen Systems; These systems could be priced up to $80,000. So why not save your funds by buying a CombiFlash Rf, get the high-quality purifications you expect from Teledyne, and use your leftover funds elsewhere?
- Well, this one is easy; buying a pre-owned Teledyne CombiFlash Rf Flash Chromatography System is great for the planet; you are reducing unnecessary waste, CO2 output, and water use that would be used during the manufacturing process.
I have more questions; I want to receive a formal quote.
Teledyne ISCO CombiFlash Rf Quick Start
(Click on the PDF below to scroll thru it)
(Click on the empty blank/white space to scroll thru)
Teledyne ISCO CombiFlash RF User Manual
(Click on the PDF below to scroll thru it)
(Click on the empty blank/white space to scroll thru)
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.