|Most Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzers ship within 5-7 days|
|Multiple Cell Count Viability Analyzers Sold in the last 12 months|
|Happy to provide Customer references available upon request|
|Setup Traning Available|
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beckman Coulter
- Product Code: SM100032-2
- Condition: Pre-Owned
For Sale Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer
Condition, availability, and customization
- Fully Functional
- Fully Serviced
- Good condition
- Warranty 90 Days
- Savings between $60,000 and $100,000
- Multiple Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer units on hand
Beckman Vi-CELL XR Overview
- Research Grade Cell Viability Analyzer
The Vi-CELL XR by Beckman:
The Beckman Vi-CELL XR, when integrated into a laboratory, offers a host of benefits that streamline and enhance cell viability analysis. By automating the traditionally manual trypan blue dye exclusion method, this device ensures consistent accuracy, significantly reducing the likelihood of human error. Its capability for high-throughput processing is particularly advantageous for labs handling large numbers of samples, and the required small sample volume ensures precious cells are conserved. With user-friendly software, data management becomes simpler and more efficient, while the overall system integration can lead to long-term time and cost savings. The Vi-CELL XR is not only an asset in terms of its analytical precision but also in its ability to boost laboratory productivity and reliability.
- Regenerative Medicine
- Vaccine Production
- Gene Therapy
- Stem Cell Research and Therapy
- Oncology Research
- Drug Toxicity Testing
- Biopharmaceutical Production
- Cell Culture Monitoring
- Apoptosis Studies
- Tissue Engineering
- Environmental Stress Studies
- Nutritional Studies
- Radiation Biology
The Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer is predominantly designed for the trypan blue dye exclusion method of cell viability determination with several key features:
Automated Viability Analysis: The Vi-CELL XR automates the trypan blue dye exclusion method, which is a standard technique for determining cell viability. This feature reduces manual workload and enhances repeatability.
Image Analysis: The instrument utilizes image analysis to differentiate between live and dead cells based on trypan blue staining. The software captures images of cells and assesses their viability accordingly.
High Throughput: The Vi-CELL XR can process multiple samples in quick succession, making it suitable for labs with high sample loads.
Small Sample Volume: It requires a relatively small sample volume for analysis, preserving precious samples.
User-friendly Software: The Vi-CELL XR comes equipped with intuitive software that offers a range of customizable settings, including setting cell size thresholds to differentiate between debris and viable cells.
Automated Cleaning and Maintenance: The system includes automated routines for cleaning and maintenance, ensuring the instrument remains in optimal condition and reduces the risk of contamination.
Accurate and Repeatable: Through automation and advanced analysis algorithms, the instrument offers high accuracy and repeatability in its measurements, reducing variability often seen in manual methods.
Integrated Sample Mixing: Before analysis, the instrument ensures the sample is homogenous by automatically mixing it, ensuring that the results are representative of the entire sample.
Flexibility: It's adaptable for various cell types, including mammalian cells and certain yeast types. Users can adjust settings to cater to different cell sizes and morphologies.
These key features make the Beckman Vi-CELL XR a sought-after instrument for laboratories involved in cell culture and other fields where understanding cell health and viability is critical.
Single sample analysis time: 180 seconds
Carousel loading: 12-position carousel
Automation support: Automation ready
Cell viability method: 2-70 (um)
Focus system: Autofocus
Image transfer: Firewire
Camera sensor size: 1280x960
Captured image size: 882x661 pixels
Analyzed image dimensions: 832x661 (µm)
Effective resolution: 1 (um) per pixel
Image volume per frame: 43 nL
Minimum sample volume: 500 (uL)
Cell density range: 5x104 - 1x107 cells/mL
Counting accuracy: +/- 10%
Counting repeatability; +/- 10%
Reagent pack: 200 activities per pack
Data formats: TXT, MS, Excel
Height: 44.5 cm (17.5 in)
Width: 38 cm (15 in)
Depth: 41 cm (16 in)
Weight: 11.3 Kg (25 lb)
This Beckman Vi-CELL XR will include the following:
Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer
Vi-Cell used sample vial tray
Windows 10 Computer running Vi-CELL XR software
Fireware expansion card
Communication and power cables.
Does not include consumables
- We are passionate about lab equipment!
- We offer detailed photos and videos of the instrument
- Are an approved vendor to most large US and Canadian Universities & Colleges
- Are an approved vendor to many US and International Biopharma companies
- We carry hundreds of advanced research equipment in stock
- Thousands of upgrade, modification, and repair parts are in stock for our customers’ instruments.
- Remote installation and instrument operation training packages
- International shipping is no problem
- In Stock, Multiple Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer systems on hand if you require more than one
- The Vi-CELL XR comes with parts and a labor 90 Days Warranty
- Remote installation and training options
- Smooth process from the initial quote to custom order fulfillment
- Customer references at many universities
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BELOW
Steps you take to verify, service, and confirm the functionality of the Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer?
Summary of testing & preventative maintenance (PM) we perform (depending on included configuration):
- We inspect the Beckman Vi-CELL XR for physical damage.
- The Vi-CELL XR system components are inspected and cleaned.
- Mechanical components inspected, adjusted, and lubricated.
- The proper operation of electronic components is confirmed
- Necessary repairs and services performed to make sure the Vi-CELL XR will function as intended
- We test the connection to the software.
- We test the function of the sample carousel.
- We test the syringe pump function.
- We test the camera function.
- We test focus.
- We test cell concentration is within expected parameters.
What supplies do I need?
You will need the consumables starting out:
- Vi-CELL XR Single Reagent Pack with 120 Sample Vials (beckman.com)
- Vi-CELL Focus Control (beckman.com)
- Vi-CELL XR Concentration Control (beckman.com)
Can I view the Beckman Vi-CELL XR in person at your facility or do a live Zoom demo before it is shipped to me?
We offer both onsite and remote demos via Zoom.
- We invite you to come in for an onsite Demo or schedule a Zoom demo of the Vi-CELL XR.
What about the warranty? Installation, training, maintenance?
Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer comes with a 90-day Warranty.
- The warranty term is 90 Days from the date of the Beckman Vi-CELL XR’s arrival at the destination.
- This includes parts and labor.
- The customer should retain all packing materials during the warranty period.
- Damage to the system due to the use of incorrect consumables.
- Electrical damage from plugging into an incorrect voltage or power surges.
- Improper storage or transportation procedures.
- Issues caused by lack of proper standard maintenance.
- Moisture/Water damage.
- Physical damage.
Optional Training Package:
We can offer Vi-CELL XR Instrument Training (Remote setup, general maintenance procedures guidance). This service is highly recommended to avoid a lot of the above issues.
What should I watch out for when buying a Beckman Vi-CELL XR system used/pre-owned from another lab?
Basic steps to confirm quality:
- Confirm that all the Beckman Vi-CELL XR covers are not cracked or broken.
- Confirm the flow cell is not cracked or dirty.
- Confirm that the instrument has the camera and fluid system tested.
- Make sure the optics pass the concentration control test. (Defects in any part of the system will cause failed results.)
- Confirm that the instrument has received proper inspection.
If you have concerns, we highly recommend inspecting the Beckman Vi-CELL XR in person or doing a live Zoom call; this will allow you to evaluate the condition.
Do you have Beckman Vi-CELL XR units on hand?
- We stock multiple Beckman Vi-CELL XR systems along with many replacement parts to back our warranty.
This procurement is for a University or College. Are purchase orders with NET terms accepted?
- If you are a US or Canadian customer, we are likely already a registered vendor in your University's vendor system. This would greatly expedite the process of PO approvals and get the Beckman Vi-CELL XR into your lab faster.
- POs are accepted from US and Canadian universities.
How fast will you ship?
- We can ship within a few days to 2 weeks. Ship times depend on the current demand for our instruments. Members of our sales team will be able to offer current estimates.
Will my instrument be insured during shipping?
- All Beckman Vi-CELL XR are shipped fully insured within the US and internationally as long as we are a shipper and handle shipping arrangements.
- If the buyer handles shipping, then shipping insurance responsibility falls to the buyer; we highly advise that the buyer obtain shipping insurance from their carrier.
How do you pack? Have you packed and shipped Beckman Vi-CELL XRs in the past? Do you ship Internationally?
- Most Beckman Vi-CELL XR systems ship in fully enclosed ISPM-15 certified wooden crates, with proper padding underneath and the sides, and have moving components braced.
- Accessories are packed safely in boxes with padding and then safely packed inside the crate.
- We may not use a crate for local deliveries to save you money *if delivered by us.
- We often use “tilt’ & “shock” indicators on the crates to ensure the crate has not been excessively tilted and dropped where equipment may suffer damage.
- Photos are taken during the packing process to make sure nothing is missed.
- Within US and Canada, we will ship via selected freight carriers. We do not use low-price/high-damage carriers as we want the equipment to get safely to you.
- Internationally we will only ship via Air Freight or Air Parcel (such as UPS, DHL), which provides reliability, no exposure to Ocean weather, and timely delivery.
We have extensive experience shipping robotic liquid handelers around the world.
Our experience and process
- We have safely packed and shipped hundreds of sensitive analytical instruments, including Beckman Vi-CELL XR.
- Before final packing/shipping, the Beckman Vi-CELL XR is re-checked to verify performance.
*SM* Small Crate
How much will I save buying it pre-owned, and is it worth it?
A lot…and it is certainly worth it, and here is why. Feel free to ask for feedback from hundreds of customers who bought from us.
- You will save around 55-70% vs. buying a new Beckman Vi-CELL XR System. Why not spend leftover funds on another instrument for your lab?
- You will get a 90-day warranty, plus, when available, an option to obtain an extended warranty agreement.
- Get peace of mind knowing that your instrument was tested and working the day it left our facility and is covered if there are faults.
- Many customers choose to invest funds into Extended Warranties or maintenance plans for additional piece of mind.
The Beckman Vi-CELL XR could be priced up to $90,000. So why not save your funds by buying your Beckman Vi-CELL XR used, get the high-quality sample preparation you expect from Beckman, and use your leftover funds elsewhere?
- Well, this one is easy; buying a pre-owned Beckman Vi-CELL XR is great for the planet; you are reducing unnecessary waste, CO2 output, and water use that would be used during the manufacturing process.
I have more questions; I want to receive a formal quote.
Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer Brochure
(Click on the PDF below to scroll thru it)
(Click on the empty blank/white space to scroll thru)
Beckman Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer Manual
(Click on the PDF below to scroll thru it)
(Click on the empty blank/white space to scroll thru)
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.