|Most Agilent Bioanalysers ship within 5-7 days|
|Multiple Electrophoresis Analyzers Sold in the last 12 months|
|Happy to provide Customer references available upon request|
|Setup Traning Available|
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Agilent
- Product Code: SM100013-1
- Condition: Pre-Owned
For Agilent 2100 Electrophoresis Bioanalyzer G2939A
Condition, availability, and customization
- Fully Functional
- Fully Serviced
- Good condition
- Warranty 90 Days
- Savings between $15,000 and $30,000
- Multiple Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer units on hand
- We are passionate about lab equipment!
- We offer detailed photos and videos of the instrument
- Are an approved vendor to most large US and Canadian Universities & Colleges
- Are an approved vendor to many US and International Biopharma companies
- We carry hundreds of advanced research equipment in stock
- Thousands of upgrade, modification, and repair parts are in stock for our customers’ instruments.
- Remote installation and instrument operation training packages
- International shipping is no problem
- In Stock, Multiple Agilent 2100 Electrophoresis Bioanalyzer systems on hand if you require more than one
- The Agilent 2100 comes with parts and a labor 90 Days Warranty
- Remote installation and training options
- Smooth process from the initial quote to custom order fulfillment
- Customer references at many universities
Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer Overview
- Research Grade Electrophoresis Analyzer
The 2100 Bioanalyzer by Agilent:
The Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100 is a versatile microfluidics-based platform essential for labs requiring precise nucleic acid and protein analysis. It offers a broad range of applications, from DNA and RNA to proteins and cells. The device stands out for its high sensitivity, rapid analysis time, and ability to use small sample volumes, ensuring efficient and economical lab operations. Digital data output allows for easy storage and analysis, while its compact design makes it suitable for most lab spaces. Beyond these technical benefits, it's user-friendly and environmentally conscious due to reduced reagent use and plays a pivotal role in quality control, particularly in genomics and transcriptomics workflows.
- RNA Quality Control (QC)
- Small RNA Analysis
- DNA Sizing and Quantification
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Library Preparation QC
- Protein Sizing and Quantification
- Cell Lysate Analysis
- Antibody Analysis
- Cell Viability and Count
- mRNA Analysis
- PCR Product Analysis
- Aptamer Assays
- CRISPR Guide RNA Analysis
- Fragment Analysis
- Analysis of Modified RNAs or DNAs
- Exosome and Extracellular Vesicle Analysis
The Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100 has several key features that contribute to its wide adoption in laboratories worldwide. Here are the main features:
Microfluidics Technology: The platform uses lab-on-a-chip technology, allowing for efficient and precise analyses with minimal sample and reagent consumption.
Broad Spectrum Analysis: It's designed for the evaluation of DNA, RNA, proteins, and cells, accommodating a wide range of lab applications.
High Sensitivity and Precision: It can detect and quantify low-abundance samples with high sensitivity and precision, often surpassing traditional gel electrophoresis.
Rapid Results: Many assays can be completed in less than 30 minutes, enabling faster decision-making and throughput.
Small Sample Requirements: Typically, only nanoliter amounts of samples are needed, which is especially beneficial when dealing with rare or precious samples.
Compact Design: Its benchtop-friendly size ensures it doesn't occupy excessive lab space.
RNA Integrity Number (RIN): A proprietary feature providing an objective measurement of RNA quality, which is vital for downstream applications.
User-Friendly Software: Comes with intuitive software that guides the user through setup, data acquisition, and analysis.
Integrated QC Metrics: Embedded quality control features for assurance of both the instrument's and the sample's performance.
These features combine to make the Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100 a powerful and flexible tool, well-suited for diverse laboratory applications that require precise and reliable analysis of nucleic acids, proteins, and cells.
Sample Size: 1-4uL
Laser Excitation: 470 nm and 630 nm
Emission Detection: 525 nm and 680 nm
Recommended Dyes: Calcein, Cell Tracker green, GFP, SYTO16, CBNF, APC, Cy5 or Alexa 647
Power: 100-240V 50-60HzWeight 10 kg (22 lbs)
Dimensions (height x width x depth) 290 x 162 x 412 mm (11.4 x 6.4 x 16.2 inches)
Line voltage 100 – 240 VAC
Power consumption 60 VA
Safety standards IEC, EN, CSA, UL Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2, Laser Class 1
This Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer will include the following:
Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer G2939A
IKA Chip Vortex mixer
Chip priming station w/stop watch
Computer running Agilent 2100 software verB.02
Communication and power cables.
Does not include consumables
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BELOW
Steps you take to verify, service, and confirm the functionality of the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer?
Summary of testing & preventative maintenance (PM) we perform (depending on included configuration):
- We inspect the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer for physical damage.
- The Bioanalyzer system components are inspected and cleaned.
- Mechanical components inspected, adjusted, and lubricated.
- The proper operation of electronic components is confirmed
- Necessary repairs and services performed to make sure the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer will function as intended
- We test Communication with Software
- Using the recommended testing procedures, we perform the following tests
- Electronics Test: PASSED
- Fan Test: PASSED
- Lid Sensor Test: PASSED
- Stepper Motor Test: PASSED
- Temperature Test: PASSED
- HV Stability and Accuracy Test: PASSED
- HV Accuracy Test (On Load): PASSED
- Short Circuit Test: PASSED
- Electrode / Diode Test: PASSED
- Optics Test: PASSED
- Electrophoresis Autofocus Test: PASSED
- Laser Stability Test: PASSED
What supplies do I need?
You will need the consumables starting out:
- Bioanalyzer Parts & Supplies | Agilent
- Bioanalyzer DNA Kits & Reagents | Agilent
- Bioanalyzer RNA Kits & Reagents | Agilent
- Bioanalyzer Protein Kits & Reagents | Agilent
Can I view the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer in person at your facility or do a live Zoom demo before it is shipped to me?
We offer both onsite and remote demos via Zoom.
- We invite you to come in for an onsite Demo or schedule a Zoom demo of the 2100 Bioanalyzer.
What about the warranty? Installation, training, maintenance?
Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer comes with a 90-day Warranty.
- The warranty term is 90 Days from the date of the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer’s arrival at the destination.
- This includes parts and labor.
- The customer should retain all packing materials during the warranty period.
- Damage to the system due to the use of incorrect consumables.
- Electrical damage from plugging into an incorrect voltage or power surges.
- Improper storage or transportation procedures.
- Issues caused by lack of proper standard maintenance.
- Moisture/Water damage.
- Physical damage.
Optional Training Package:
We can offer 2100 Bioanalyzer Instrument Training (Remote setup, general maintenance procedures guidance). This service is highly recommended to avoid a lot of the above issues.
What should I watch out for when buying an Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system used/pre-owned from another lab?
Basic steps to confirm quality:
- Confirm that all the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer covers are not cracked or broken.
- Confirm the Electrode Cartridge is not cracked or dirty.
- Confirm that the instrument has the Imaging and Laser system tested.
- Make sure the optics pass the focusing tests. (Defects in any part of the system will cause failed results.)
- Ensure the HV system is functioning correctly in the Electrophoresis instrument.
- Confirm that the instrument has received proper inspection.
If you have concerns, we highly recommend inspecting the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer in person or doing a live Zoom call; this will allow you to evaluate the condition.
Do you have Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer units on hand?
- We stock multiple Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer systems along with many replacement parts to back our warranty.
This procurement is for a University or College. Are purchase orders with NET terms accepted?
- If you are a US or Canadian customer, we are likely already a registered vendor in your University's vendor system. This would greatly expedite the process of PO approvals and get the 2100 Bioanalyzer into your lab faster.
- POs are accepted from US and Canadian universities.
How fast will you ship?
- We can ship within a few days to 2 weeks. Ship times depend on the current demand for our instruments. Members of our sales team will be able to offer current estimates.
Will my instrument be insured during shipping?
- All Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzers are shipped fully insured within the US and internationally as long as we are a shipper and handle shipping arrangements.
- If the buyer handles shipping, then shipping insurance responsibility falls to the buyer; we highly advise that the buyer obtain shipping insurance from their carrier.
How do you pack? Have you packed and shipped Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzers in the past? Do you ship Internationally?
- Most Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer systems ship in fully enclosed ISPM-15 certified wooden crates, with proper padding underneath and the sides, and have moving components braced.
- Accessories are packed safely in boxes with padding and then safely packed inside the crate.
- We may not use a crate for local deliveries to save you money *if delivered by us.
- We often use “tilt’ & “shock” indicators on the crates to ensure the crate has not been excessively tilted and dropped where equipment may suffer damage.
- Photos are taken during the packing process to make sure nothing is missed.
- Within US and Canada, we will ship via selected freight carriers. We do not use low-price/high-damage carriers as we want the equipment to get safely to you.
- Internationally we will only ship via Air Freight or Air Parcel (such as UPS, DHL), which provides reliability, no exposure to Ocean weather, and timely delivery.
We have extensive experience shipping robotic liquid handelers around the world.
Our experience and process
- We have safely packed and shipped hundreds of sensitive analytical instruments, including the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer.
- Before final packing/shipping, the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is re-checked to verify performance.
*SM* Small Crate
How much will I save buying it pre-owned, and is it worth it?
A lot…and it is certainly worth it, and here is why. Feel free to ask for feedback from hundreds of customers who bought from us.
- You will save around 55-70% vs. buying a new Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer. Why not spend leftover funds on another instrument for your lab?
- You will get a 90-day warranty, plus, when available, an option to obtain an extended warranty agreement.
- Get peace of mind knowing that your instrument was tested and working the day it left our facility and is covered if there are faults.
- Many customers choose to invest funds into Extended Warranties or maintenance plans for additional piece of mind.
The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer could be priced up to $90,000. So why not save your funds by buying your Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer used, get the high-quality sample preparation you expect from Agilent, and use your leftover funds elsewhere?
- Well, this one is easy; buying a pre-owned Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is great for the planet; you are reducing unnecessary waste, CO2 output, and water use that would be used during the manufacturing process.
I have more questions; I want to receive a formal quote.
Agilent 2100 Electrophoresis Bioanalyzer Brochure
(Click on the PDF below to scroll thru it)
(Click on the empty blank/white space to scroll thru)
Agilent 2100 Electrophoresis Bioanalyzer Manual
(Click on the PDF below to scroll thru it)
(Click on the empty blank/white space to scroll thru)
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.